Dorado Club Resort

S

Sue

I would like to find out if anyone has been at the dorado club resort in the playa dorada area. I have been there twice, and wanted to find out about the renovations of the resort and who is in the annimation team, and who the bartenders are? Danny Fernandez was there and Sonja was a bartender. Are there any new hotels in this area of hotels.

B

bagamunda

Hi there I just got back and stayed here. The renovations are great, now keep in mind I stayed back in this hotel in 93 and 94. the animation I heard was much better before but I enjoyed it and as for the bartenders the only one that I became good friends was with Jose as for the other I am not sure. A friend came for the first time and enjoyed it. I am definetly going back to it. Any other ? please feel free to email me here

A

Andrea

Hi Sue
We just arrived from a great holiday at Dorado Club Resort. We've been there the first time and we had wonderful days there. Sorry I can't tell you something about the staff. I only know Frankie from the Animation and a very nice guy named Diego at the towel service. Have fun. Bye Andrea :)