Studio apartment?

Rbh44

Mar 28, 2007
Does anyone know of any small studio apartments in the Santiago area? I have a friend that works in Santiago and pays 3000 pesos a month for a very small one bedroom apartment. It currently has no stove or frig because they are unaffordable on their income. The 3000 pesos seemed like a lot to me for such a small place (but I don't really know). If anyone knows of a studio or small one bedroom apartment for less money I would appreciate a heads up. Hard to pay 3000 per month for rent when you only make 5000 pesos a month working 55 hours per week as a receptionist.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Sounds like she needs a roommate, even though the place is smaller than my front pants pocket.

Where is it? PM Me? I may want to take it off her hands.

Last edited:

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
she needs to look for a "pension" apartment. they're one large room with a private bathroom. now, if she is not willing to the live in the hood she's gonna pay 3000 *which includes, i'm sure, light and water*. but even on the calle 10 in gurabo (which is not such a bad neighborhood) there are some pensions for 1800 a month *you pay weekly*

as far as fridge and stove go, she can get a small (like collegedorm size) fridge for like 2000 pesos and a table top range for around 1200. people make it work here on less than 5000 pesos a month.