Any golfers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Canuck

Mar 5, 2006
I'll be staying in Sosua until early March. I was wondering if there were any golfers out there who are looking for a partner (or 3rd or 4th) for a round of golf now and then. I'm an average hacker - play to about a 16 handicap, I brought my clubs but have no transportation, nor have I ever played in the DR.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
While I am no longer active in golf, you will be happy to =know thatyou are surrounded by golfers and have at least two nice courses up there to play on.

Go see the US consul and the see if you can find an old Mistubishi with the British Union Jack on the front....plus a flock of others...don't worry, you said the magic word: GOLF.....

HB

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Go see the US consul and the see if you can find an old Mistubishi with the British Union Jack on the front
HB

The Old Mistubishi driver (without Union Jack on his forehead) is now checking in.
I am not able to drive to Sosua to pick you up but if you can get to Playa Dorada course (outskirts of Puerto Plata) then I am available for golf most days of the week.

ONE day towards the end of January I should certainly be going down to Playa Grande course (Rio San Juan - about 1 hours drive from Sosua) & I can pick you up for that as Sosua is 'en route'. PM me once you are here & we'll swap telephone numbers or something!! ~ Grahame.

PS to 'Old Father Time' in Santiago ..........
Don't be an old fuddyduddy & let me reintroduce you to the game of golf!! Reply to my e-mail re playing sometime over the next four weeks. I need to see John anyway. Plus there's this lady I rather like that I need to see & get insulted by 'Like the Good Old Days'!!
;) :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.