DR1 get together at Rocky's Dec. 24 2009

Mar 2, 2008
Can't we all just get along?

By the way, I hope to have some kind of a little get-together at Rocky's (pending approval from Rick and Milka), December 24 (that's Christmas eve, but it is not a religious gathering by any means).

I would love it if any and all DR1ers would stop by and say "hi". The food and the venue is on me, but the drinks are up to you.

If you're inn (misspelling intended) the area, please stop by and introduce yourselves, since often I don't know who's who on these threads. I like to connect a name with a face if I can.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
By the way, I hope to have some kind of a little get-together at Rocky's (pending approval from Rick and Milka),

I would love it if any and all DR1ers would stop by and say "hi". The food and the venue is on me, but the drinks are up to you.

QUOTE]

Since I am a big fan of Rockys, does that mean I can bring my girlfriend and her 175 brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Nals is gonna flip when he sees how off topic his poll has become.
I'm guessing there's going to be some mass deletions coming up.
Perhaps we need 3 new threads.
Catcher's Christmas party, my request for wrapping paper and another thread by ???? about UBH's and rats.

By the way, I hope to have some kind of a little get-together at Rocky's (pending approval from Rick and Milka), December 24 (that's Christmas eve, but it is not a religious gathering by any means).

If you're inn (misspelling intended) the area, please stop by and introduce yourselves, since often I don't know who's who on these threads. I like to connect a name with a face if I can.

Maybe i will, depends when i am back in Sosua after familydinner. I see if the doors are closed and everyone has gone home.

Rbh44

Mar 28, 2007

Hey Catcher.... I really wish I was going to be in the Dr and able to attend the Christmas eve gathering. Have a beer for me will you? And give my best wishes to all.

Mar 2, 2008
Can't we all just get together?

December 24 at Rocky's, it's official. Come one, come all. This is a no-strings-attached, come-as-you-are, no-holds-barred, gathering. From around 6:00 PM until closing, it will be balls-to-the-wall revelry.

The food and the venue are on me, and everyone can get their own drinks at the bar, or bring their own. It's that simple. If you are in or around Sosua on Christmas Eve, there is no reason why you shouldn't be Rocky's (lower deck).

This is NOT a fund-raiser, just a hair-raiser and a heck-raiser. It will cost you absolutely nothing to show up and say "hi".

Be there or be square. The only cost is your greeting and a large investment in having a good time. Mistletoe optional.

Mar 2, 2008
I look forward to meeting you.

This will be fun. I am very much looking forward to it. My daughter will be visiting from the US, and I hope she gets to meet all the wonderful folks here.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
I wish I could go but i'll be in Januaary. if you all do anything the week of the 11th - let me know - PM me.

Rocky, I still have your number, I hope it works. im trying to go to your place that week!!