M I A !!!! Apostropheman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
We've lost him and are seriously concerned for his well being.
Last seen here in Sosua.

DArcy.jpg

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have made this a sticky as I know a bunch of people who are worried about him.

Hopefully it turns out for the best.

Reactions: mike l

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I checked Hi5 and he last posted/updated a month ago. Catcher I know it's not funny I'm seriously concerned too.

Stats on DR1, he last posted Nov.26 after the Thanksgiving dinner in Sosua and he last signed in this morning at 9:31 AM unless someone was checking his computer for clues

Last edited:

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
You need to do a missing persons report at the Fiscalia and I understand they won't do it until after they have been missing three days.

I have asked a friend if he can get access to the cell phone records. Of course, the detective assigned to the case will ask for these but how long will he take to do it and what might he ask to do it too?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Anna/Rocky,
if he signed in on DR1 this morning from his computer,
do you guys know where he lives up there?
step by his place and check that out.
or did you mean a Laptop?
Mike

Someone we know very well signed into DR1 using his laptop.
We have covered that angle.

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
As Robert said, Someone we know very well signed into D'Arcy's account looking for clues. We are seriously concerned about D'Arcy. It is just not like him to go away and not tell anybody. Especially seeing he just bought into a very busy business.

Please, if anyone has any information or suggestions, however farfetched, please let us know. You never know if one of these ideas may bear fruit.

Rick

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I know you have probably done so, but I suggest sending him emails, maybe one will get to him, and if not at least there is a lot of good will/wishes/prayers for his safe return or someone spotting him and letting us all know.

Ane keep him in your prayers - makes a difference.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I checked Hi5 and he last posted/updated a month ago. Catcher I know it's not funny I'm seriously concerned too.

Stats on DR1, he last posted Nov.26 after the Thanksgiving dinner in Sosua and he last signed in this morning at 9:31 AM unless someone was checking his computer for clues
That was me. I am on his computer, looking for traces and contacts.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
He was last seen near 4 PM Wednesday afternoon, leaving beach area, most likely heading home.
Anyone who thinks he/she has a feather of a clue, no matter how ridiculous or tiny you might think it is, please contact me.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Assuming you've checked hospitals and done all the usual, retraced the path he would have taken Weds with his photo to show people, at the same time of day he was going home? Is it time to print out some flyers and attach to lamposts etc?

If you're on his computer you'll have seen I mailed him yesterday, not knowing any of this. You can delete if you want, it isn't a high priority & certainly not now.

Thinking positive thoughts......

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Oh god, this is not good. I met the guy, he is super cool. he is closely attached to many Dr1 folks who are not only his friends but are also connected to him through business. I hope all turns out good. I am concerned for him. he is too good of a man to be involved in any type of shady business. I hope this all get sorted out today.
AZB

T.G.O.Wright

Dec 11, 2009
From the Family

Greetings all.

This is D'Arcy's brother, Todd. I just got word from everyone back home that he is missing. I'm coming down. I understand, briefly, that things indicate he made it home from the beach but must have gone out after. If Rocky or "Marco" could get a hold of me directly I'd appreciate it. PM me as I have this account. We can chat and you can verify that I am me and not someone else. I have details from my family that you had made contact. They are emailing me the details now.

I am coming down.

To everyone else: Thank-you for your support and please keep an eye out for him. I suspect foul play and hope you could all reach out to whomever you know to see if anyone knows more.

Thank-you.

Status
Not open for further replies.