SURVEYOR never comes back

all is lost

Nov 18, 2006
I used a surveyor on the recmendation of a friend, I paid him in installments as he proceded with the work. I have not heard from him in months and when i call his # he avoids my call. I did get hold of once and was told he needed another point on the gps and would be here on thursday, That was 3 weeks ago, my friend has the same problem, needs another gps point. yeah shure.
his name is Francisco Mera, any know him, or know if there is a reverse phone # directory here. I would like to find him.

bayaguanaman

Oct 22, 2009
Can someone advise on the cost of Deslinde(s). I was quoted 110,000 per lot which included the registeration of the titles ( 2 lots). This was following the local family lawyer of long standing, registering ( and I must say producing) stamped title documents from the rgistrar at Monte Plata. The 220K was for a recommended abogado in the capital, and all the GPS records. Is that in line with the going rate ?

Thanks !

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
The price seems high to me. I was quoted RD$70,000 recently in Cabrera. I bought two properties side by side so the survey included both lots (roundly 2500 m2). Use the surveyor to get the survey necessary, notifications to adjacent properties and other surveyor-type stuff.

However, I would never use a surveyor to submit and process a title for me. That is a better role for a competent attorney, in my opinion, and very cheap 'insurance' to ensure it is done properly.