What sucks the most on DR1?

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Q: What sucks the most on DR1?
A: The moment while writing your 7th aggressive post in an ongoing thread when you realize you're wrong. ;)

Mar 2, 2008
A: Becoming involved in a minor disagreement, which is secondary to the real issue. Right or wrong, it usually turns out to be a huge waste of time for everyone.

Sep 22, 2009
A: Becoming involved in a minor disagreement, which is secondary to the real issue. Right or wrong, it usually turns out to be a huge waste of time for everyone.

A: The inherent escalation of such which may lead to financial, physical and/or emotional damages to member parties.

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
A poster who, despite overwhelming evidence from more knowledgable posters which prove him/her wrong, continues to push their point and will not "change the record"!
IMHO
Tropical Regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif

paddy

Silver
Oct 4, 2003
You're absolutly "verboten" to speak about anything that's not DR related.
If you comment or start a thread about the sinking economy ...you're stopped . The economy of the US and Canada has more to do with the direction that the DR is going than this site. Tourists and ex pats alike would like to keep abreast on just how this may affect their travel or retirement plans ..nuff said.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Q: What sucks the most on DR1?
A: The moment while writing your 7th aggressive post in an ongoing thread when you realize you're wrong. ;)
As I am NEVER wrong :pirate: :ermm: :paranoid:, I do not have that as my main frustration!!!

What really drives me wild is responding to a post showing how my view is so superior, factually correct & indisputable only to find that when I have spent 30 minutes constructing this masterpiece ................

THAT THE BL**DY THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED (probably due to someone else's insistence that they are more right & superior to ..........) !:cheeky:! ~ Grahame

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
A: No DR1 Santiago get together with free beer and food. It's as if we don't exist, digo, solo hay monte y culebra para aca. :)