Caribey ? New Hotel in Las Terrenas

ridiela

Jan 22, 2007
Hi all,

I am writing this post to inform that a new condo-hotel has opened in Las Terrenas, it is located in "Pueblo de Pescadores" and it has apartments of 1 and 2 bedrooms.

All apartments are new and full equiped (kitchen, fridge, TV, A/C, etc.)

Prices are from 110 US$ 2 people in high season and 148 US$ in Christmas.

Since it just opened there is still availability for Christmas, so you car do your reservation by phone: 809 240 6116 or by email: info@caribey.net

Thanks,
Jos?.

thurston

Apr 21, 2007
Hi Jose,
Just had a look from the road and they look very nice, do you have a web page...???

ovation1

Jun 24, 2006
Just a bit of advice to all those who havent traveled to LT, this place is brand new and looks very nice, however its going to be very loud at night due to the proximity of all the bar traffic...

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Just a bit of advice to all those who havent traveled to LT, this place is brand new and looks very nice, however its going to be very loud at night due to the proximity of all the bar traffic...

Actually the Pueblo is pretty mellow... pretty far away from any really loud bars... there is one Martini bar which is very upscale but the discos are on the other side of the bridge... I think that we would have to hear a first hand report of noise before we really pass judgement.

Have you been there recently, ovation? Been to the Pueblo late at night?

New things are always opening up so I can not speak to what is happening now.