Online TV

Mark835

Nov 28, 2005
Hi Guys, ive just found a website that may interest those of you that like to watch tv from your mother country while in the DR. Some sites such as the BBC iplayer won't let you view TV if your outside the UK due to your IP address , although you can get around this if you can find a proxy server.
I haven't been able to test this site as im in the UK so try it out and let me know if it solves the problem. viewmy.tv

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
Im already using foxy proxy a free firefox add on- just takes a little time to find an ip that works from the uk,plus they can get cancelled quite quickly- I liked the challenge of getting uk tv, but found I didnt actually want to watch it once I got it lol

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
bbc iplayer didnt work - I think you still need to change your ip, although I didnt register for the site,do you need to pay to register, I didnt look into it

pas

Jun 7, 2004
well you have many off those site's
here is a other one
online-media-archive.net

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Thanks Mark

Hi Guys, ive just found a website that may interest those of you that like to watch tv from your mother country while in the DR. Some sites such as the BBC iplayer won't let you view TV if your outside the UK due to your IP address , although you can get around this if you can find a proxy server.
I haven't been able to test this site as im in the UK so try it out and let me know if it solves the problem. viewmy.tv

Great sight.

I just got done watching Jimi Hendrix playing "Red House" in studio session on Estudio De Cinema (Brazil).