Need Info in buying an Apt.

R

Rossi

Hi,
Can anybody tell me how to go about buying an apartment in Santo Domingo. Currently, I leave in New York and would like to buy an apartment in a new residential project. Please, let me know if there is any website I could visit, or any number I could call to get more info.

Regards,

Rossi

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Several of the large US real estate companies have branches here -- Century 21, Remax, Coldwell Banker. From experience, the best way to buy a property here is on site or through recommendations from family and friends. There are lots of good buys that insiders know of. Whenever possible, it is best to live in the area where you would like to buy to make sure it is what you are looking for. There is lots to choose from in the DR.

C

Carolyne

Yes... u can buy some good apt in Sano Domingo. I also have a apt to sell . So if u are interested . u can get in touch with me. The apt is a 3 bedrooms , kitchen , living room , bathroom and the most important thing is the my apt is on the first floor in a good street ... so as i say write me if u need more information.