Best dentist for implants&treatment. Where on North?

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
And other problems with teeth. Thats weird. As soon as i moved here i have got problems with my teeth - one broke, fake ones fell out, another is in pain... :(

Preferably north coast, i dont have car to go far.
I know it has been discussed many times here, but i need urgent info, cant eat, its so painful!

Its not only a stamp i need, i need a doctor who knows how to deal with more seriouse cases.

Thank you guys!

blacklilah

Jan 25, 2008
There is a clinic in the city of Puerto Plata which is good, they do a lot of cosmetic work. I go there, and found it based on recommendations from others who have gone there. Dr. Fredy Lepe, 809-586-6666, there are several doctors who work there or come there once a week. The doctors speak English (although the staff doesn't). Its easy to find, if they don't give you directions over the phone feel free to pm me and I can tell you how to find it, its pretty easy (not far from the church).

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
This doesn't exactly fit your distance requirement, but I have used Dr. Rojas at Ciabo Dental Clinic in Moca. Let me know if you need contact info. They do implants. Very professional, very new office & equipment.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I'd say, just off the top of myhead, that if Lambada says the guy's good. He's good.

I bring people to Santiago to Dra Rita Mu?oz, but she does not do implants. Dr. Mej?a is the one for those.

Good luck...

HB

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
This doesn't exactly fit your distance requirement, but I have used Dr. Rojas at Ciabo Dental Clinic in Moca. Let me know if you need contact info. They do implants. Very professional, very new office & equipment.

Their new clinic in Santiago is by far the best I have seen in the Dominican Republic, it's ultra modern. Same people, same pricing and they take insurance :)