Family hotel in Boca Chica?

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
Sunday is my daughter's birthday and she's going with her friends and siblings to a concert in Boca Chica @ hotel Hamaca.

I don't want them traveling back to the city after the concert so I would like to know if there's any hotel or apart-hotel ($50-$100 US) which is family oriented or is at least clean and nice and close to Hotel Hamaca.

I don't want to pay Hotel Hamaca prices because we are just sleeping there, not spending any time in Boca Chica.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Yayow

Sep 4, 2007
Here may be a couple

I have stayed at a few with my daughter try Hostal Zapata about $55/night on the beach all the ammenties. Hotel Zapata - Boca Chica Dominican Republic

I have also stayed with my daughter at the Hotel Don Emilio also on the beach about $75/night can't find their website or email address, but it is down the block from Zapata. There are others in the same price range, but can't recall at the present time.

sawsky

Jan 12, 2007
try el candil nice safe about 45 night , and beside hamaca is neptunoes refuge nice place has guard gated probably the best choice because of proximity too hamaca basicaly walk out theside door on the east side and your at neptunos lots of guards near neptunoes from hamaca, if it was my daughter i would say neptunos

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
Thanks Sawsky and yayou for your suggestions, I will try both to see what I find, I already called Hotel Madejra and they are booked until January 18th.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
the post from marilyn is over 2 years old--do you really think she needs the info today? who ever is the brain child responsible for recycling these posts over and over should be put out to pasture. are you listening ROBERT, time to clean up your act and enter the 21st century.

You really need to switch to decaf hermano!
It's the fukcing internet, WHO CARES.

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
have to agree about the beds. any other suggestions? I am going back in a few weeks and wouldnt mind staying somewhere different. Just for a change

You could try Batey, it is new with a good price point. Close to beach with good beds. The standard rooms are a bit small. Nice , basic hotel for those not in BC for the damas de compania.

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
Again "the Rolling Stone" right on the beach

frank, I stayed there base on your recommendation here. The bed was decent but the room was a bit run down. I liked the restaurant on the beach and the proximity to the Boat House but that hotel could be so much more if the rooms were better.