Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MerengueDutchie View Post
    Waytogo,

It seems I unintentionally hit a nerve, as I never meant to indicate anything about you as a person, since (as you also pointed out) we don't know each other.

I would still not agree with you that most Dominicans are unreliable and double dealing. This has certainly not been my experience. Given your own description of yourself it is even more amazing to me that you encounter so many unreliable people trying to get one over on you.

All the best,

MD
    They were mostly small things but it got to me because I had trusted people that I probably shouldn't have and I have never gone out of my way to hurt someone. It doesn't effect me as much now because the longer I am here the more I understand. I'm not blind to the poverty and hunger all around and I now always think, would I lose my ability to see right from wrong if put in that same situation. For Christmas I went with my girlfriend for the first time to be with her family in the Campo. Needless to say it was an eye-opener and I saw things in a totally different light. I have never gone hungry or want for anything, I am learning.

All the best to you also.....

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Well !!! I think that waytogo need to talk again with this lawyer, I think he is a good sales person and can find another buyer for the apartment,
    Let me tell you this.... one mile away from your apartment is a house where happened the same as in your apartment 10 years ago, it is in ruins, no one wants to buy this property, no one wants to live there even for free.
    The address of this house is Av. Estrella Sadhala 200 mts. from El Carrito de Marchena where the tunnel ends.

JJ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bachata View Post
    Well !!! I think that waytogo need to talk again with this lawyer, I think he is a good sales person and can find another buyer for the apartment,
    Let me tell you this.... one mile away from your apartment is a house where happened the same as in your apartment 10 years ago, it is in ruins, no one wants to buy this property, no one wants to live there even for free.
    The address of this house is Av. Estrella Sadhala 200 mts. from El Carrito de Marchena where the tunnel ends.

JJ
    Thank you for the address. I'll check it out. Maybe good for an investment as a haunted house on halloween...Boooohahahahahah
    Ghosts don't ever scare me...The living do

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waytogo View Post
    Thank you for the address. I'll check it out. Maybe good for an investment as a haunted house on halloween...Boooohahahahahah
    Ghosts don't ever scare me...The living do
    Indeed, it's the calculating living you must be afraid off. Sorry to hear about your issues. I'm glad you found someone to share your life with, sometimes fate has hidden cards for us!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

my wife will not stay in a Days Inn anywhere because the mexican singer Selena was killed in a Days Inn in texas over 15 years ago..............

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by amparocorp View Post
    my wife will not stay in a Days Inn anywhere because the mexican singer Selena was killed in a Days Inn in texas over 15 years ago..............
    I just got hung up on by a woman in Puerto Plata who couldnt bring herself to talk to me anymore because I told her I ran a bereavement service in NY. Somehow I am a ghoul because I dealt with the deceased all day?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    I just got hung up on by a woman in Puerto Plata who couldnt bring herself to talk to me anymore because I told her I ran a bereavement service in NY. Somehow I am a ghoul because I dealt with the deceased all day?
    The deceased make more sence when you talk to them.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waytogo View Post
    The deceased make more sence when you talk to them.
    Especially about sports. Hahahaha!
    But honestly I liked that enterprise. You learn alot about people. They lived good lives the old folk, been through alot. Came up in the Depression, Jim Crow, Civil Rights Era, Vietnam, Korea, WWII, the 60s. You learn alot from their families, the wedding pictures, the school graduations, the houses and the cars.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345