DR's Scotiabank credit card in the US, how to pay it???

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
First of all Merry Christmas to everybody (We Dominicans start counting Christmas from the 24), now the question: Is there a way I can pay a DR issued Scotiabank Credit Card in the US?? I want to bypass sending money to the DR through Western Union to pay my CC purchases here in Vegas.

Saludos, ya pusieron a asar su puerco???

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Not sure about Scotiabank DR but here in Canada I use scotiaonline.com so I can transfer money wherever I am. Do you have another account with them that you could transfer from?

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
No, all my accounts are in Banco BHD in the DR and Wells Fargo in the US, maybe Bank of America could help me out with this. Thanks for answering drloca.

Merry Xmas!!

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
You're welcome!

May be worth your while to try and open another account with Scotia as paying through another financial institution could see you incur a cost for the transaction?

Merry Christmas to you too!

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Isnt Scotia a canadian bank? Why dont you get their address from their website for CC payments in Canada and send it from the US. The mail system is just as reliable, same 3-5 days to arrive and I think an extra 20 cents.

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
i have a banco popular account.
if i am abroad at time my scotiabank cc is due, i use banco popular's online payments system (having named the cc as a beneficiary).
in fact, i do that wherever i am.

if you have the money in and online access to a bhd account, can't you do the same thing?

ijfesq

Dec 12, 2009
I have a Bank of America debit card. They are partners with Scotiabank. I am not charged a fee, when I use a Scotiabank money machine.