Welcome home Apos'............

Status
Not open for further replies.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
As the other thread has run its course, I just wanted to send a personal message to welcome back our friend, D'Arcy, and let him know how much we all care.......... 18 days is a very long time to disappear. Hope you, and all those around you, can get some well earned R & R now.

ybonabeach

Jan 16, 2008
Best possible outcome

to a very horrid situation.
While I don't know you D'Arcy I did meet your brother and have been praying for your safe return since I first heard. You are blessed to have so many friends and relatives that cared, searched so diligently and never gave up hope!
Welcome home!

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com

aross

Nov 15, 2007
Patty cannot say it just now so I will say it for her,

"I was so worried about you and now I am so happy, love you lots, from the Hamilton courier"

Patty (and Andy)

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
D'Arcy, the news of your safe return made my day, as well as the day of many others who love and care about you!

I dont think I have stopped smiling since the morning.

Linda Stapleton

Jun 3, 2003
D'Arcy, like so many others, I am delighted and relieved that you are safe; a lot of prayers have been answered. I hope when you finally read all this stuff that you will realise just how loved you are by so many people, including those of us who have never met you personally.

God bless you and keep you safe in future.

A final word of gratitude and respect for all those who worked so tirelessly, in so many ways, to try to secure a good outcome here.

Linda.

Status
Not open for further replies.