Bed and Breakfast

V

Vernice Davis

My husband and I would like to visit DR for a week this summer. What bed and breakfast locations would you recommend for peace and relaxation?

R

Richard

Should you be going to Sosua, check out Hotel Tropix. It is inexpensive, quiet, small, has a lovely pool and tropical gardens, friendly staff, honour bar, fridge in every room, a/c or overhead fan, only 5-8 minute walk to the beach. Sylvie, the owner was born in Sosua (her parents were refugees), and speaks English, German, Dutch and Spanish. You can phone her at 809 571-2291 Her web page is below.

C

ciberstew

Bettyes B&B Tel: 809-686-7649 Fax: 809-227-4167 e-mail bettyemarshall@hotmail.com

P

Phyllis

I highly recommend Sofy's Bed & Breakfast in Puerto Plata!

S

Susanne

I have enjoyed the Villas Olas Tropicales in Costambar.

Costambar is a nice, quiet neighbourhood just to the West of Puerto Plata. The beach is large - with corals in the sea - and it is a pleasant mixture of a residential and touristic area. No noise from traffic and right next to a nine hole golf course.

The villas - owned by Keith and Deysi - have a few rooms and a little swimming pool in a very nice garden.

For more information, look at the reviews on www.debbiesdominicantravel.com or at the homepage of Villas Olas Tropicales - link below.

Have a nice trip.

Regards,
Susanne

R

Rodo

Hi Vernice,

I am flying to Santo Domingo on February so, I will appreciate if could share with me some useful information about appartments rental or B&B's, if you can.
Regards.

Rodo