First to throw the gauntlet, bogus kidnapping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littleblacksambo

Dec 29, 2009
After twenty plus years living here, D'arcy's story seems bogus to me. Every time that I have heard of a "random" crime such as this, upon further details, there were not as random as thought or were "crimes" invented to facilitate another motive.

Even as I don't know them, Curt and Sandi seem to be the true losers here. The question is now will D'arcy continue to honor his contract of his purchase or is it now a convenient time for him to renegotiate?

Reactions: rubio_higuey

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Lbs??? Wtf????

Did you just get booted from this site under another handle?

Your very first post is to throw poop at a respected member here?

and what's with that handle? You shoulda used "BOZO"

DA'AM

Littleblacksambo

Dec 29, 2009
Favorite nursery rhyme

Little black sambo was my favorite nursery rhyme, thank you. If you feel offended by my post, don't read it. Show some maturity.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Know what? Come to think about it the people most interested in denying that a crime was committed would be the perpetrator(s). Didn't somebody say that RCMP was involved in the investigation. A quick IP trace of the "bogus" flag waiver(s) might turn up something of interest to those investigating this crime. What's that old saying? "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Littleblacksambo

Dec 29, 2009
Not as you believe, Anna.

Even though I haven't posted here, I have always checked the forum and have be closely checking the D'Arcy story as it has developed. I have been as worried as others but I am also concerned with the truthful disclosure of the events that have passed.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Little black sambo was my favorite nursery rhyme, thank you. If you feel offended by my post, don't read it. Show some maturity.

Yeah and the story of Nat Turner was mine. How lame. Favorite nursery rhyme...yea...right...

Your post is most offensive in that it is your very first. You have no questions or answers about the D.R. but choose rather to use it to attempt a character assasination of a long time member so you obviously showed up with an agenda. MOTIVE.

This guy hasn't even had time to properly clean up yet and you're blazing all over the issue like you've got something to sell.

I'm not buying. That "mature" enough for ya'?

carolathompson

Oct 11, 2007
I find it quite interesting that some here, are surprised that some find the story has some holes in it. I think all do, just the poster who says it out loud, will get pounced on. I for one agree with the OP.
Any story, media worthy, kidnapping, killings and such, that appears in the news gets this each and every day. The husband did it, it a hoax, and so on.
We are all entitled to have an opinion, and ask questions, on an open forum, are we not?
We were all willing to help in any way we could from the onset of this. Posters who did not even know D'arcy, myself included, albiet a small form of help from Canada, but it was at least something.
I was surprised to hear of his finding on the news and not from here first hand. This was my source, each and everyday, to keep up to date, on what was happening.
I am glad he is safe and sound, and happy for his family.
But that does not mean I still find the story fishy.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Carola, I'm mostly with you there, but there is a difference between wondering what the full story is but choosing to wait until those involved have given their versions, and jumping to conclusions without knowing the facts in order to stir the sh!t.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
....there is a difference between wondering what the full story is but choosing to wait until those involved have given their versions, and jumping to conclusions without knowing the facts in order to stir the sh!t.

That's what I meant.

I'd like to see the victim have an opportunity to recover well enough to speak for himself first. He deserves that much respect.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Nope. It's actually a "Blue Moon" on New Year's Eve.

Actually Dread...it is Bluer than you realize....I would bet a man by the name of Steve Costa Azul is the owner of several of these new sock puppets on Dr1 and EYE SOCK!

tambo'

Reactions: Celt202
Sep 22, 2009
Rey weighs in:

Since it's an open public forum, maybe set some ground rules that would allow folks to discuss "alleged" events without using names and, at the same time, keeping it very generic.

Simply throwing accusations out on the board is very low-class [and I think these fly-by-night, fair weather posters should be removed, as this causes dissension and tension]. A thread which would treat the subject matter with respect and anonymity may be a better way. In this manner, we don't go down as the censorship kings and allow folks to "enjoy" the facility of DR1 for what it was designed to be.

carolathompson

Oct 11, 2007
He has spoken, as is stated in the news report. That is what we all have to make our assumptions on. Im just saying its the nature of the beast, and no matter what, people will make assumptions. I started making them, after some light was shed, with the post from CurtandSandi.
Im sure the last thing, he and his family are doing right now, is worring about reading DR1, to see what people are saying, or even care, if they do not personally know them.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
He has spoken, as is stated in the news report. That is what we all have to make our assumptions on. Im just saying its the nature of the beast, and no matter what, people will make assumptions. I started making them, after some light was shed, with the post from CurtandSandi.
Im sure the last thing, he and his family are doing right now, is worring about reading DR1, to see what people are saying, or even care, if they do not personally know them.
O.K, thank god that D'Arcy was returned safe..But is DR1 being run with a clause to not upset D'Arcys family and friends. This forum should allow people to vent their opinions on things, but in a proper respectful way. We were all members before Todd and D'Arcys family were ever on this board, so now we have to watch what we say for fear of offending them..I think the Hush hush way this this topic has been moderated was terrible.. D'Arcys friends and family are the ones who posted on DR1 for help, so whenever some one had a opinion or idea that was considered offensive it was deleted.. Many people turned against Pichardo for his opinions...and the rest is history...Hey i would love tobe the first guy to buy D'Arcy a beer, but people still have a right to their opinions, or do they?:ermm:

Sep 22, 2009
O.K, thank god that D'Arcy was returned safe..But is DR1 being run with a clause to not upset D'Arcys family and friends. This forum should allow people to vent their opinions on things, but in a proper respectful way. We were all members before Todd and D'Arcys family were ever on this board, so now we have to watch what we say for fear of offending them..I think the Hush hush way this this topic has been moderated was terrible.. D'Arcys friends and family are the ones who posted on DR1 for help, so whenever some one had a opinion or idea that was considered offensive it was deleted.. Many people turneg agains Pichardo for his opinions...and the rest is history...Hey i would love tobe the first guy to buy D'Arcy a beer, but people still have a right to their opinions, or do they?:ermm:

The forum [DR1] retains the right to edit and filter content as they see fit.

Users only have rights as stated in the TOS you signed off on to join. This is not a new or novel concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.