Sorry Curt and Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
O.K, first of all i would like to say i was praying every day for our friend D'Arcy's safe return, and yes our lord answered our prayers. Sure it is nice that everyone is posting all their welcome back, and encouraging messages on DR1.
But I Appoint myself the official in charge of the S.C.A.S. group, That stands for sorry Curt and Sandy. Somehow lost in all the jubilation of D'Arcys great return to his loved ones, we all seemed to have forgotten about those previous accused criminals known as Curt the dirt, and killing is dandy Sandy.
Let me assure everyone that I was never included in the mass of people who were 100% sure that these two mastermind criminals:pirate:were behind the disapearance of D'Arcy Wright. The Business that they had built is worthless, They were brought in to police stations and questioned on numerous occasions,they were threatened with arrest, lets be honest here, they were the talk of the town...They were so presumed guilty that D'Arcys family felt the need to empty out petty personal goods at a very trying time..I mean, i'm not going to worry about some clock radio when my Brother is missing in some Dominican beach town,would you? So on behalf of the cazillion people who played judge and jury,let me be the first to say SORRY GUYS. Now lets put our thoughts and prayers for these two people, and hope they can move on with their lives, after THEIR DEVASTATING EXPERIENCE...

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I never saw any of that , but now you have posted it and given the story even more legs than it had before...by issueing this appology you brought the original story to the attention of people who never even saw it the first time

Mar 2, 2008
I wasn't aware that Curt and Sandy were accused of being criminally involved in this case, but if they were then it was truly a travesty.

I think I was one of the first to voice my support of Curt and Sandy in the early goings, and I hadn't noticed any accusatory posts in the original D'Arcy thread, but then again my focus was elsewhere.

I will join in saying sorry to Curt and Sandy if they feel offended in any way. I certainly hope that I didn't give the appearance of holding them accountable for D'Arcy's disappearance. If that is how it appeared, then I am doubly sorry. It certainly was not my intention.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
I never saw any of that , but now you have posted it and given the story even more legs than it had before...by issueing this appology you brought the original story to the attention of people who never even saw it the first time

Thats because most of those post were deleted..And i should clarify that my post was not soley intended for the people on DR1..Most of the crap was posted on other forums. Are you in Sosua jrhartley, if you were i am sure you would have heard all the crazy gossip buzzing aroun town.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
I wasn't aware that Curt and Sandy were accused of being criminally involved in this case, but if they were then it was truly a travesty.

I think I was one of the first to voice my support of Curt and Sandy in the early goings, and I hadn't noticed any accusatory posts in the original D'Arcy thread, but then again my focus was elsewhere.

I will join in saying sorry to Curt and Sandy if they feel offended in any way. I certainly hope that I didn't give the appearance of holding them accountable for D'Arcy's disappearance. If that is how it appeared, then I am doubly sorry. It certainly was not my intention.

I have no idea what your opinion was catcherintherye, you were probably too involved in the search for D'Arcy to make such a accusation. And i applaud you for you time and effort in the search for your friend. But you know who the police had as their prime suspect, and we all know about Todds initial feelings about Curt and Sandy when his brother went missing, shucks i would probably have looked in that direction also. And you know that many people thought that those two were involved with D'Arcy's disapearance.

Reactions: donP

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
The couples posts explaining their side of this unfinished story, seemed to me to be reasonable and thorough compared to some of the other nonsense.

Reactions: bigbird
Sep 22, 2009
these two mastermind criminals:pirate:were behind the disapearance of D'Arcy Wright.

Two white folks from Canada. Because Canada is known as the terrorism and organized crime hotbed of North America.

I MUST admit, however, too bad DR1 couldn't turn all this influx of horse sh-- postings into a business opportunity. I, for one, am highly entertained!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Two white folks from Canada. Because Canada is known as the terrorism and organized crime hotbed of North America.

I MUST admit, however, too bad DR1 couldn't turn all this influx of horse sh-- postings into a business opportunity. I, for one, am highly entertained!

Organized crime - yes we Canucks import our mafia from NYC and our terrorists from Montana. The two white folks are Americans, not Canadians, unless of course you are referring to DArcy and Marco. I though you knew what you were talking about until you posted the above nonsense.

Sep 22, 2009
Organized crime - yes we Canucks import our mafia from NYC and our terrorists from Montana. The two white folks are Americans, not Canadians, unless of course you are referring to DArcy and Marco. I though you knew what you were talking about until you posted the above nonsense.

1) Ok, np. I was trying to indicate that it may be insane to "accuse" this pair of such an act. I don't know them nor care to know them actually. You either Skippy. Just making a simple stand for something here.

2) I am simply not interested if you don't think I know or not that of which I speak Bobby. Tomate la pastilla.

Rey out

Chrismic

Mar 28, 2008
Let me assure everyone that I was never included in the mass of people who were 100% sure that these two mastermind criminals:pirate:were behind the disapearance of D'Arcy Wright. .

More and more stupid posts.
Why cant you wait to the police are finishing investigate this kidnapper case. before you act like a clairvoyant that believes he knows the truth.
Should not take long time before the police have a report about this case.

Sandy and Curt was the last persons to believe would be behind this kidnapping , Use some logical.
Who would lost must, or really lost money if darcy would never come back.
As I understand is still over 50% of payment, not payed, so if he had not come back could they have lost that money. No can they get them later..
Or if Darcy don't want to continue this this business, has he maybe lost the payment he has already payed, They can maybe sell it one more time, with more profit,

It seems it will come a lot of special threads in the future about this case.

What will be next ?
That darcy was kidnapped by camouflage UFO people , to check out the special DNA he had develop after eat to much of Rocky,s special Ribs ??
Conspiracy , conspiracy every where, so funny:eek:gre:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Sandy and Curt was the last persons to believe would be behind this kidnapping , Use some logical.

You are mistaken. Lots of posts on other boards and chatter from people in and around Sosua laid the blame at their feet. I was in Sosua last week for a few days, I witnessed the BS first hand, plus I have had to deal with it on DR1 and in the background via emails and PM's.

Most of you have absolutely no idea the pain and BS those two people have had to adure over this.

As I posted a week or so ago in the original MIA thread, some people should be disgusted at their actions and the baseless BS they continually pushed in the background.

I have no doubt Curt and Sandi have a lot of questions for D'Arcy, along with the ex-employees, associations etc etc etc.

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
I have no doubt Curt and Sandi have a lot of questions for D'Arcy, along with the ex-employees, associations etc etc etc.
And I hope Robert that, despite many posters intimating that the "final details" should be only for the police/friends & family", everybody gets the closure they deserve.
Regards
Reidy

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Enough of the chatter. Remember, it's less steps to erase someone from the board than to delete a post. Ok, that's a lie, but it's a lot more fun! :)

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
More and more stupid posts.
Why cant you wait to the police are finishing investigate this kidnapper case. before you act like a clairvoyant that believes he knows the truth.
Should not take long time before the police have a report about this case.

Who would lost must, or really lost money if darcy would never come back.
As I understand is still over 50% of payment, not payed, so if he had not come back could they have lost that money. No can they get them later..
Or if Darcy don't want to continue this this business, has he maybe lost the payment he has already payed, They can maybe sell it one more time, with more profit,

It seems it will come a lot of special threads in the future about this case.

What will be next ?
That darcy was kidnapped by camouflage UFO people , to check out the special DNA he had develop after eat to much of Rocky,s special Ribs ??
Conspiracy , conspiracy every where, so funny:eek:gre:

Stupid post? Please read my stupid post more carfully in the future.. I dont know what happened to D'ARCY and i never said that i did, all i clearly said was that Curt and Sandy were thought to be involved in one way or another.I amnot the one assuming anything here, that was already done with Curt and Sandy..and chrismic, do you even know what the hell yoiu are blabbing about? i think not...

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
You are mistaken. Lots of posts on other boards and chatter from people in and around Sosua laid the blame at their feet. I was in Sosua last week for a few days, I witnessed the BS first hand, plus I have had to deal with it on DR1 and in the background via emails and PM's.

Most of you have absolutely no idea the pain and BS those two people have had to adure over this.

As I posted a week or so ago in the original MIA thread, some people should be disgusted at their actions and the baseless BS they continually pushed in the background.

Finally, somone who knows the truth..See guys i'm not crazy:cheeky:

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
in any investigation of missing persons
family...friends....business partners....enemies...are all investigated and assumed to be guilty until cleared......seems some posters made thier minds b-4 the REAL facts have been made clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.