going to Boca chica need some advice

S

steph

Hi, a friend and myself are going to Boca chica in a few weeks. We have never been before and were wondering how safe it is to travel of the resort at night. People that I have spoken to said they were warned not to leave the resort at night and therefore did not. In the past I have found most people are over cautious. I am very much interested in taking part in the night life in town, as well as prehaps going to Santo Domingo for an evening. Can you take a cab back to hotel from SD?,and how much can we expect to pay. I would appreciate any and all info, suggestions of bar or restuarants people loved when there. We will be staying at the Don Juan. Thank you Steph

X

x

fairly safe to go out at nite. Watch out for pickpockets, keep
an eye on your wallet. leaving resort at nite can be fun.
La Noria is the hottest disco in town right now. A trip to SD
should cost you 350-400 pesos one way, and back about the same. I recommend
taking the 'guagua' or the local bus into or out of town..
i recommend the resturants Gambrianis, Casa Colonial, and
Italy Italys in BC.

Cheers

T

Traci

Was there for Christmas. Italy Italy is good eats. The night life is good they close off the street and it is like a street party. Didn't have any problems. Have fun!

C

Cyber Colmado

It is safe to go out at night in Boca Chica.

There are some nice restaurants in town.
Piccadilly's
Cafe Colonial
Neptuno's
etc..........

A trip to the capital is a must............

If you have any other questions email me direct or
visit us when you are in town @ the Cyber Colmado.

Jeff

S

Sarah

Best advice: keep your money not in a wallet, put it in your socks! Friend of mine had it in his front pockets and lost a few hundred dollars within seconds... Otherwise: lots of fun. Neptunos is great, expensive but worthwile!
Enjoy!
Sarah