Pet friendly hotel near SDQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

susan77

Jan 19, 2008
Happy new year, DR!-ers!
I'm arriving SDQ at 8:30 pm with my dog, Sally-- Not wanting to drive at night to Las Terrenas, I need a hotel that 1. accepts pets and 2. is EASY to drive to from SDQ at night!
I slept in the rental car with Sally last month when the Quality Inn wouldn't let her in (hubby enjoyed the $122 a/c, cable tv, etc!!) and don't want to repeat that experience! :)

If a hotel isn't possible, I'd also appreciate any recommendations for a taxi driver from SDQ to Las terrenas--
Many thanks!!
Susan

susan77

Jan 19, 2008
She's in-between those dogs! :) Actually a mixed breed, small golden retriever-ish-

I'm now looking at hotels in Boca Chica and hoping either Zapata or Angel Gabriel will accept pets--

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
at maison gautreaux 8096874856 we accept pets

It's also SPAM for a non-advertiser but in the interests of this lady with few other options for tonight I'll leave it up.

Please consider contacting Robert for advertising rates, I'm getting tired of asking you to do this when you SPAM the forums. If by some chance you have made arrangements of which I'm unaware, please accept my apologies.

Either way have a Happy New Year.

Gregg

susan77

Jan 19, 2008
I appreciate the info about this hotel, and because I requested info, that means it is NOT spam!!!

As I said earlier, I am looking now at hotels in Boca Chico because it's half the distance as SD-- (and it's only overnight :) I'll be there in 3 weeks...

Thanks again-

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I appreciate the info about this hotel, and because I requested info, that means it is NOT spam!!!
As I said earlier, I am looking now at hotels in Boca Chico because it's half the distance as SD-- (and it's only overnight :) I'll be there in 3 weeks...

Thanks again-

I agree.

He responded 7 1/2 hours after your original post when there had been NO serious responses.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
He responded 7 1/2 hours after your original post when there had been NO serious responses.

Which is precisely why I left it...

I understand what you are saying but what make it SPAM is not only whether or not it is requested but who responds with the info. It is SPAM if the responding party is an owner or employee and not a recommending, disinterested third party. Also, it is well established on DR1, that only paid advertisers are permitted to recommend their own businesses on the forums; otherwise recommendations must come from third parties.

In Boca Chica you may want to inquire about the main clientele of some of the small hotels and whether or not you really want to stay at some of these establishments, irrespective of their pet policies.

Gregg
Mod.

jggm1971

Mar 1, 2008
www.maisongautreaux.net
yes ill pay for the add anyway!!!!!!!

tell your people to contact Mrs Esther or Mrs Mariel at the 8096874856 they have the invoice to make the check
i expect that you dont consider this spam
apologise for this
but i dont see the owners of others hotels reply to any question or participate in the forums even when they advertise, if they dont care about costumers and tourist that visit DR is not my fault

Status
Not open for further replies.