Not up there with Tiger Woods, but

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
stupidity seems to run with professional athletes!

I just heard that Edwin Encarnaci?n, the baseball player, millionaire, and fireworks afficionado, just had a major firecracker blow up in his face and is being rushed to Miami's jackson Memorial Hospital in a Med-evac private jet!

Gee, do you think that he might have an idiot clause in his contract?

Section VI
Sub-section c)

"If the undersigned ( or his legal representative who will make his mark if the undersigned can't do it) does something really, really stupid, such as
i) Ride a motorcycle without a helmet
ii) Ride a motorcycle with a helmet on the elbow and drinking a Presidente
iii) Ride a motorcycle with his six best buds hanging on
iv) Play with firecrackers
v) Play Russian roulette
vi) Well, you get the picture

His contract is hereby cancelled and he will return our baseball uniforms and our money that we paid up front as a STUPIDITY FEE.."

For his sake I hope he does not lose his sight!

HB

This happened last night in La Romana according to my DR connection

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
You can take them out of the DR but you'll never get the DR out of them...JMH is a premier burn center,they heal burns~they can not fix dumba$$

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
stupidity seems to run with professional athletes!

I just heard that Edwin Encarnaci?n, the baseball player, millionaire, and fireworks afficionado, just had a major firecracker blow up in his face and is being rushed to Miami's jackson Memorial Hospital in a Med-evac private jet!

Gee, do you think that he might have an idiot clause in his contract?

Section VI
Sub-section c)

"If the undersigned ( or his legal representative who will make his mark if the undersigned can't do it) does something really, really stupid, such as
i) Ride a motorcycle without a helmet
ii) Ride a motorcycle with a helmet on the elbow and drinking a Presidente
iii) Ride a motorcycle with his six best buds hanging on
iv) Play with firecrackers
v) Play Russian roulette
vi) Well, you get the picture

His contract is hereby cancelled and he will return our baseball uniforms and our money that we paid up front as a STUPIDITY FEE.."

For his sake I hope he does not lose his sight!

HB

This happened last night in La Romana according to my DR connection

You're so funny...well, hope the damage is not permanent...

Trina, bored on New Year's Day and trying to practice "niceness" as part of a New Year's Resolution. I think I may have already messed that one up today though.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Really a shame on Edwin Encarnacion to be messing with montantes by first hand, lets hope he doesn't take the route of the other Encarnacion, Juan Encarnacion who went legally blind by a pitched ball.

May 12, 2005
If you are a pro athlete why even mess with anything that could harm your career or cost you potentially millions of dollars? Pay somebody else to do it for you.