Looking to adopt or buy a male Cat

Drake

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
My Cat died last night and i am looking for a replacement. Does anyone have a male cat up for adoption or sale? I prefer larger cats as the female is on the larger side. I am in the SD area.
Thanks

Reactions: mike l

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
matilda, who is in juan dolio has few cats including a three-legged one. send her a PM :)

DRNED

Oct 28, 2009
I went to Padela the other day and they have some kittens in with all the yapping dogs so I'm sure they would appreciate being taken away from all the stress.
None profit animal rescue type organisation.
Padela,
Isabela La Catolica,
No 5 Zona Colonial
Santo Domingo
Tel; 809 685 0999
Padela.blogspot.com

Really nice people helping out there and you would be appreciated, even jst to have a look and pass on the info that they are there and need homes.

Sorry to hear about the moggy, good luck in finding a suitable replacement.

Reactions: mike l

Drake

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Yes Padela is a great organization but they dont have any cats right now :(

see their page

PADELA ( Patronato de Protecci?n a Animales )

It was sad to loose my killer cat as he was known. He was a fat moggy that used to eat everything including rats. snakes, frogs, lizards, small chicks etc..

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
drake, i am sorry about your gatito - i have lost few of mine and i know it is painful. a new small kitten will help you feel better :)
check small vet stores, local places, not vets catering to rich. they usually have small kittens to give away. no charge asked in POP, don't know about SD....

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
I have sphynx male kitten, 4 months old, at his 4 month he is already his mother's size :) He is very loving smart cat. I also have female , his sister for sale. PM me if interested.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
How many millions do they charge for these things then? Ugly is the new beautiful I guess?? Sorry agaain, but I can't get my had around the price of these things in Europe. I think my friend had one, she paid a fortune and I still now, even looking at yours, don't get it! Is there a specific reason for no hair?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
well, yeah, they do have a voldemort look about them but i too think they are super cute!

Chuck T

Banned
Nov 30, 2010
it is a sad situation when someone sells pets for profit when so many need to be adopted and/ or cared for.

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
Lol yeah they cost a lot and i paid a lot for mines, but! i sell our kittens for dominican price, just 10000 pesos for male and 11 for female. This breed is loved mostly because of the character of these cats, they are super loving, smart and best cat i ever had, and even if it sounds weird - their skin is very nice to touch, like velvet. Plus you dont have clouds of fur around you when it jumps on ur lap or when u pet it, they dont shed ;)

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I have sphynx male kitten, 4 months old, at his 4 month he is already his mother's size :) He is very loving smart cat. I also have female , his sister for sale. PM me if interested.

Sphynx Trivia: Did you guys know that in the Austin Powers movies, Dr. Evil's sphynx "Mr. Bigglesworth" was played by a cat named "Ted NudeGent"? LOLOL

ALSO... in a deleted scene, Dr E describes holding a hairless cat as being like "holding somebody's ass". LOLOL too funny!

BTW.. I'm sure they are wonderful animals.

sush

Mar 9, 2011
Lol yeah they cost a lot and i paid a lot for mines, but! i sell our kittens for dominican price, just 10000 pesos for male and 11 for female. This breed is loved mostly because of the character of these cats, they are super loving, smart and best cat i ever had, and even if it sounds weird - their skin is very nice to touch, like velvet. Plus you dont have clouds of fur around you when it jumps on ur lap or when u pet it, they dont shed ;)

so they do compensate their "strange beauty" with character ;) :)