D'Arcy Wright - Phone Records & Interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I'm still waiting for the police report.

In the meantime I will post some stuff for all to see.

=====

This is a pdf file showing some pages from the phone records obtained by Curt and Sandi. I have been asked not to post all pages as some contain peoples actually phone numbers.

http://dr1.com/photos/darcy/phone.pdf

The police also had access to these records from the first few days.
This is the reason they knew D'Arcy was not dead and was using his phone.

Codetel expalined the phone needed to be active and on to show the
type of activity it's showing in the report. Most activity relates to data, text
messaging and checking messages.

If you want to see the entire report, feel free to contact Curt and Sandi, or the police.

=====

On Monday Jan 4. Myself and Mr. Lu went to visit the hotel D'Arcy stayed at to try and determine if he actually stayed there and what was his condition.

Below is a link to the audio interview (mp3)

http://dr1.com/photos/darcy/Casona_de_Piedra.mp3

Highlights:

* D'Arcy stayed their for 7-8 days
* He appeared fit and well, normal tourist.
(Not totally out of it and drugged as some have suggested)
* He used the PC and Skype whilst staying at the hotel.
* Once he sent out to get a girl.
* He hardly ever left the hotel.
* He sent out for food, Brugal, smokes etc.
* He paid for his room daily (RD$700)

He was picked up at the Mango Hotel across the street, not at the La Casona de Piedra.

http://dr1.com/photos/darcy/Hotel_Mango.mp3

Highlights:

* D'Arcy never stayed at their hotel.
* He was met by two guys.
* They had a few beers and left.

====

Why did I never believe the multi versions of the story being pushed by a few individuels?

- I knew I wasn't involved.
- I believed the embassy officials.
- Dogs cannot lock gates.
- I had seen the phone records.
- It really is uncomfortable to walk around with debit cards in your shoes.
- I had spoken to the police form varying levels of command.
- The time line of events according to some made no sense.
etc etc etc....

The sad part is that friendships have been destroyed and many people have been effected by this entire D'Arcy farce. From the ex-employees with no liquidation and job, associations left in a mess, people donating money and the anguish and pain Curt and Sandi have had to suffer over the past month. Plus the considerable amont of money they are still owed by D'Arcy.

I will leave this thread open for a couple of days and let people
post and also give Curt and Sandi the opportunity to post.

Hopefully we can then move on from this novela and get back to normal :)

Prodical

Apr 14, 2007
I am no expert at knowing how to read these phone recordes by any means, so can someone please explain why the records show different numbers of origin? Also what are all the 1 minute calls and why are they made at almost the time on the hour?

Thank you.

Mar 2, 2008
Robert,

Are there more pages that you didn't post?

The reason that is an important question is because the dates on the pages you posted only go to 12/14/09. Since the records you posted show specific numbers, why not post all the pages?

Thank you

Prodical

Apr 14, 2007
Robert,

The reason that is an important question is because the dates on the pages you posted only go to 12/14/09. Since the records you posted show specific numbers, why not post all the pages?

Thank you

I was thinking the same thing. Thanks.

Robert, maybe you could post them all and block out some of the digits in the numbers where it was requested that they not be shown?

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
i would have thought that one of the highlights from the interviews was that the person being interviewed said that the one strange thing was that Darcy did not have a cell phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matilda

LuvtheDR

Apr 4, 2004
Why is that important? He was "kidnapped" on the 9th! These must have been the nicest "kidnappers" on the planet! Not only did he get to keep all his stuff....but they let him check his messages too!!

Robert,

Thank you

sunny2

Apr 7, 2006
I don't know about anyone else but I suddenly feel very foolish. Although I didn't get into the boxing matches some people did, I defended D'Arcy even though I have never met him. I truly believed that no one would put their family, especially their mother, and friends through that kind of anguish without a good reason. I am still genuinely relieved that he turned up alive, I am just disappointed in the turn of events. I am also concerned that if a person should actually go missing in the future authorities won't be so quick to act. As someone stated in another thread, a case of the little boy who cried wolf.

Reactions: trina

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
You will need to speak to Curt and Sandi if you want more pages. It's not my call, sorry.

These pages are shown so you can see the phone was not broken, but active and being used.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007

i would have thought that one of the highlights from the interviews was that the person being interviewed said that the one strange thing was that Darcy did not have a cell phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matilda

Fair enough, but they did not see him with a cellphone. Much different. He barely left his room, and when he did leave his room, he sat by the pool to read and eat. So, you could argue either "he didn't have a cellphone," or that "he kept his cellphone hidden in his room."

If he is covering an alibi, or concerned his cellphone gets stolen because the hotel staff knows he has an iPhone, he keeps it hidden in his room. Depending on what "side" of the argument you are on you will interpret this differently.

Lu

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Robert,

8299620556 8091571000 2009/12/12 13:43:15 103

I would assume that this 103 minute call 3 days after he was kidnapped would seal the deal, would it not?

But I do ask, why are all the receiving numbers 8091571000? Or am I reading it wrong.? Or did you change them to protect the party called?

Mar 2, 2008
Well, it might not be important, but then again it might. It depends upon the pattern of calls and the type of calls. It might indicate if D'Arcy was using the phone, or that it was being used by others.

I'm just trying to find out what happened, the same as most other people.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Robert,

8299620556 8091571000 2009/12/12 13:43:15 103

I would assume that this 103 minute call 3 days after he was kidnapped would seal the deal, would it not?

But I do ask, why are all the receiving numbers 8091571000? Or am I reading it wrong.? Or did you change them to protect the party called?

I am not an expert but that may just be the phone accessing data. The longer stretch may mean he was checking email, chatting, reading DR1 or similar.

MyBocaChica

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2010
I'm still waiting for the police report.

In the meantime I will post some stuff for all to see.

=====

This is a pdf file showing some pages from the phone records obtained by Curt and Sandi. I have been asked not to post all pages as some contain peoples actually phone numbers.

http://dr1.com/photos/darcy/phone.pdf

The police also had access to these records from the first few days.
This is the reason they knew D'Arcy was not dead and was using his phone.

Codetel expalined the phone needed to be active and on to show the
type of activity it's showing in the report. Most activity relates to data, text
messaging and checking messages.

If you want to see the entire report, feel free to contact Curt and Sandi, or the police.

=====

On Monday Jan 4. Myself and Mr. Lu went to visit the hotel D'Arcy stayed at to try and determine if he actually stayed there and what was his condition.

http://dr1.com/photos/darcy/Casona_de_Piedra.mp3

Highlights:

* D'Arcy stayed their for 7-8 days
* He appeared fit and well, normal tourist.
(Not totally out of it and drugged as some have suggested)
* He used the PC and Skype whilst staying at the hotel.
* Once he sent out to get a girl.
* He hardly ever left the hotel.
* He sent out for food, Brugal, smokes etc.
* He paid for his room daily (RD$700)

He was picked up at the Mango Hotel across the street, not at the La Casona de Piedra.

http://dr1.com/photos/darcy/Hotel_Mango.mp3

Highlights:

* D'Arcy never stayed at their hotel.
* He was met by two guys.
* They had a few beers and left.

====

Why did I never believe the multi versions of the story being pushed by a few individuels?

- I knew I wasn't involved.
- I believed the embassy officials.
- Dogs cannot lock gates.
- I had seen the phone records.
- It really is uncomfortable to walk around with debit cards in your shoes.
- I had spoken to the police form varying levels of command.
- The time line of events according to some made no sense.
etc etc etc....

The sad part is that friendships have been destroyed and many people have been effected by this entire D'Arcy farce. From the ex-employees with no liquidation and job, associations left in a mess, people donating money and the anguish and pain Curt and Sandi have had to suffer over the past month. Plus the considerable amont of money they are still owed by D'Arcy.

I will leave this thread open for a couple of days and let people
post and also give Curt and Sandi the opportunity to post.

Hopefully we can then move on from this novela and get back to normal :)

Robert,

This certainly makes DW look like a 2-bit con. I am also at a loss for the adamant defenders of the alleged kidnapping. My assessment here as a newcomer, is that this was nothing more than a poorly hacked-together scam.

Too bad there is no "real" crime here IF his story TRULY turned out to be a farce. The real crime, from a fat old trucker's point of view, is simply failure to deliver good entertainment, along with mutliple counts of wasting many people's time and money.

Sincerely,
Arnold Friend

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
So h was there for 7-8 days, checked in like a normal tourist. didn't leave because he wanted to make it look like he was kidnapped. he knew people were looking for him. paid 700 pesos/day on daily basis. He was healthy and rational. he sent people to buy cigarettes and rum for him. he used internet and used his cell phone regularly to hear his messages or send text messages. Notice he chatted or used internet through iphone for as much as 103 minutes. 8091571000 number maybe for data line.
The employees of the hotel had never sen him with a cell phone, but that doesn't mean he didn't have one. He was simply not using it in front of them.
So the bottom line is: he was not sick or drugged up. He was smoking and drinking rum and even had them sent out to get a chica one day. He was there for more than a week not 3 days. he was paying 700 pesos / day so this means he was walking really tall with socks stuffed with so much cash to pay for hotel, food and cigarettes etc for so many days.
I believe more evidence will be posted soon.
AZB

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Well, it might not be important, but then again it might. It depends upon the pattern of calls and the type of calls. It might indicate if D'Arcy was using the phone, or that it was being used by others.

I'm just trying to find out what happened, the same as most other people.

Who else would have used it? The kidnappers? lol I thought the only reason they didn't steal it was because it was broken? We all know they would have still stole it as they can be repaired. Could it be there were no kidnappers?

Prodical

Apr 14, 2007
A couple questions more I have about the phone records...

1) Was this the business phone C & S were still paying for or was this D'Arcy's private cell. I have been led to believe that this was his personal phone but could be wrong. Though I am certain I saw him with an Iphone when I saw him last in February 2009.

2) If it was his person phone, how is it possible that these records were obtained without his permission.

Mar 2, 2008
Yes, it could be there were no kidnappers. It also could be that we don't have all the facts yet, so it might be better to wait until all the facts are known before reaching a conclusion. At least that is the way I see it.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Who else would have used it? The kidnappers? lol I thought the only reason they didn't steal it was because it was broken? We all know they would have still stole it as they can be repaired. Could it be there were no kidnappers?

Good point Rafael but I still maintain a different theory.
I think kidnappers were using the iphone until the battery died. Then upon finding out that the charger was not present, the gave the iphone back to him in disgust.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
A couple questions more I have about the phone records...

1) Was this the business phone C & S were still paying for or was this D'Arcy's private cell. I have been led to believe that this was his personal phone but could be wrong. Though I am certain I saw him with an Iphone when I saw him last in February 2009.

2) If it was his person phone, how is it possible that these records were obtained without his permission.

Permission or no permission, concentrate on the fact please and leave the legality to court.
But for your information, the phone was not on darcy's name. this is why its no longer in service.
AZB

Status
Not open for further replies.