Anybody from South Carolina Charleston

lachy4mi

Jan 6, 2010
Anybody from South Carolina Charleston, I'm looking for sazon hispano, un poco de merengue mezclado con regueeton. I'm looking for any clubs or restaurant.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Saludos desde Santiago!

Sr. "Chi" here; born and raised on James Island (just across the harbor towards Folly Beach).

Good luck finding anything Dominican there though. You best bet for hispanic products are the Mexican bodegas or the internation food "aisle" found in many supermarkets. Goya products should have what you need in order to make "la bandera". Buen Provecho!

As far as latin clubs again you might find one that caters to the Mexicans, sorry.

I lived in Charleston from April 1987 until December 1990, and although there were a lot of Hispanics there then, all the ones I saw were Mexican and Central American. I never ran across any Dominicans there, except for Dominican-americans stationed at the US Navy and Air Force bases there, but they were few.

I visited Charleston last year and things hadn't changed much.

uptownblk

Mar 4, 2009
I'm born and raised in SC and NOTHING Dominican is there... They don't even know what a Dominican is.. they think that your black with curly hair!

agonzalez

Apr 26, 2008
We're in Lake Wylie, SC borderline to Charlotte, NC. Not many here but I've met some in Charlotte.