Help dentist required yesterday please

Status
Not open for further replies.

wimbleton

Apr 15, 2009
Hello i had a tooth ache and need a root canal done.please any one know who is qualified for this procedure and is good and quick and where they are located.i live in cabarete however will go wherever there is a good dentist for canal work .please als leaving phone # for me 8093572585 urgent

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
In Sosua.

Wendy Juma, 809-571-2767. Located in complex where Edenorte office is. Second floor on the right side. Speaks a little English. My wife and others say she is very good.

If she can not help, ask at the new hospital/clinic in Sosua, on the main road, to see if they can refer someone or at least get you some pain meds. Sorry, I don't have a number for them.

Good luck. Ringo

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Wendy Juma is excellent. She has done several root canals for me.

Her office is clean, her practices are sanitary, and she is as gentle as is possible in her work.

I recommend her highly.

The complex she is in is across from the Productos supermarket as you approach Sosua from Cabarete.

wimbleton

Apr 15, 2009
Angels can fly because they travel light

wendy juma, 809-571-2767. Located in complex where edenorte office is. Second floor on the right side. Speaks a little english. My wife and others say she is very good.

If she can not help, ask at the new hospital/clinic in sosua, on the main road, to see if they can refer someone or at least get you some pain meds. Sorry, i don't have a number for them.

Good luck. Ringo
thank you so much !!!! She was unable to do my root canal however prepped it and got me an appt with jose a reyes (endodoncia) calle 54 beller its very close to central park...store this info modern equipment and very good!! Also tenaron 15mg saved my sanity besides you thanks agsin so much paul

wimbleton

Apr 15, 2009
Well is a deep subject! Dentist info

Wendy Juma is excellent. She has done several root canals for me.

Her office is clean, her practices are sanitary, and she is as gentle as is possible in her work.

I recommend her highly.

The complex she is in is across from the Productos supermarket as you approach Sosua from Cabarete.

THANKS SO MUCH YOU AND RINGO (ABOVE) SAVED MY SANITY .WENDY WAS WONDERFUL .COULD NOT HANDLE MY CASE HOWEVER REFERRED ME TO JOSE A REYES (ENDODONDIA) 54 BELLER CLOSE TO CENTAL PARK IN PUERTO PLATA 8095864770 MODERN EQUIPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY AND GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER !!! Med Tenaron 15 mg 4 pain saved my sanity and you and ringo on this site. thanks so mucccch paul

ramy

Dec 16, 2007
I'm also from Cabarete, and I go to Centro Dental, Dra.Nieves Pappaterra in Gaspar Hernandez, Phone (1) 809 587 2212
If you have a insurance there pay also.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Thanks for your update.

THANKS SO MUCH YOU AND RINGO (ABOVE) SAVED MY SANITY .WENDY WAS WONDERFUL .COULD NOT HANDLE MY CASE HOWEVER REFERRED ME TO JOSE A REYES (ENDODONDIA) 54 BELLER CLOSE TO CENTAL PARK IN PUERTO PLATA 8095864770 MODERN EQUIPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY AND GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER !!! Med Tenaron 15 mg 4 pain saved my sanity and you and ringo on this site. thanks so mucccch paul

It is nice that you came back and posted your experience and information.

Glad that we could help and learn. Ringo

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
Very grateful for this thread!

Think im in for a root canal as well. Called Wendy but couldnt get an appointment for a week :surprised

Not sure i will make another 24hrs without drugs but fortunately Jose reyes has a free appointment tomorrow. I'll let you know how i get on...K

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
pain management

I am interested in pain management of the dentists here during procedures. In Canada and the U.S., once you have had freezing, dentists wait about 10 minutes for it to take hold and there is no pain afterward when the dental work is done. Was it the same for the people who have had work done here?

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
Do these offices do cleanings as well? What is the price if you don't have insurance?

Status
Not open for further replies.