Peurto Plata Village

C

Curt Schell

Does anyone out there have any information or been to the Peurto Plata Village

A

ann

We stayed there in Dec. of 98. Service was great, close to everything and plenty of food (if your on the all inclusive plan). We liked it so much as well as the DR in general that we are relocating there. I have been to many islands and this is by far the best so far. Remember to bargain bargain bargain if you are buying items. Driving is crazy. Have a great time!!

J

Jacqueline

Re: Puerto Plata Village

I was there twice, most recently in April, 1998 and had a wonderful time. The hotel is not on the beach but is about 15 minutes walking distance from the beach club and the hotel also provides a shuttle to the beach. There is a buffet restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as 3 a-la-carte restaurants (International Cuisine, Mexican and Italian), a grill on the beach serving hot dogs, hamburgers, french fries, etc. as well as a pizza bar which is open from 11:00 a.m. to around 5:00 p.m and then again from midnight to approximately 2:00 a.m. The disco is on the resort and the rooms are quite nice. I personally preferred the superior rooms because they have either a balcony or patio but the standard rooms are quite nice as well. There are also larger suites if there's a group of you going.

There are 5 bars (lobby, swim-up pool bar, beach, disco and by the pizza bar) and at night there's sometimes someone playing the piano in the lobby bar as there is a spiral staircase by the lobby bar and upstairs is where the piano is as well as some comfy chairs.

If you have any questions, please ask.

J

John

I`m going to this hotel on Sunday 17 Jan - anybody want to e-mail me before then

R

rob

Is there any way to information off the Net regarding this Hotel. I will be there on Jan 30th and want to have a look at the place as I've stayed in other hotels there but want some information as a large group of us (about 25 people) are going