Orange Calling Card - Buy/Refill via Internet?

Vibe_2020

Jul 1, 2003
Is there a way to buy or refill an Orange calling card via the Internet?

Or am I stuck having yo buy those cards?

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
there were also 2 other sites I had found. whose names I cant remember. I never used them because although I have an account with claro they allowed you to put money on your loved ones telefone in DR or anywhere in the world via your bankcard or PayPal...but you have to do it in euros. and that pssed me off.

Feb 7, 2007
You will need to log on to you account on Orange website. then, you will need to subscribe your card. After several days, when they verify the card, you will be able to recharge the balance.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
You will need to log on to you account on Orange website. then, you will need to subscribe your card. After several days, when they verify the card, you will be able to recharge the balance.

I went to the website but don't know how to log onto my account. I have a number but not sure what password they are looking for. Is there a place to register like most websites? Also what card are you talking about verifying? A new unloaded card just bought?

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2007
Your password would be your PIN code (4 digit number) that is printed on your contract.

Verification - the credit card you use, they will verify it. From what you write I assume you are talking about a prepaid debit card, they will verify your info with the issuing bank.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Your password would be your PIN code (4 digit number) that is printed on your contract.

Verification - the credit card you use, they will verify it. From what you write I assume you are talking about a prepaid debit card, they will verify your info with the issuing bank.

Thanks for the info. I'll have to look for my contract. I didn't realize there is a pin on it. I tried putting my voice mail pin but from your post I see that's not the right one.