Colegio Los Pininos

Gitana-

Jan 13, 2010
Hi, everybody!

I am considering moving to the DR in August to study and have been researching about quite a few things. I'm sure I will have a lot of questions, and I'm sure I will get a lot of good answers. You have a very nice thing going on here, thank you in advance. I searched the private schools sticky but didn't find this information. Sorry if I overlooked it.

I would be a non-traditional (read old :cheeky:) student and I would have my youngest with me. She is 15 and in ninth grade. She might stay in the Florida school system through Florida Virtual School, but I want her to go to school there anyway so that she can make friends, improve her Spanish, etc. She's very social and wouldn't be happy staying in the house all the time.

Anyways, if I end up studying at la UCE I thought (from what little information I have been able to find) that Colegio Los Pininos would be good for her. Do they go all the way to finish High School? Any idea about the cost? I called them and unbelievably they said they couldn't give me the information over the phone. Hmmm... maybe if I made the call in English?

Thanks guys!

Last edited: