Costambar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rbh44

Mar 28, 2007
I am interested in possibly living in the Costambar area. I would like to receive PMs from anyone one currently living there. Just want good info and opinions.....free of all the BS here so PM would be appreciated.

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
I am interested in possibly living in the Costambar area. I would like to receive PMs from anyone one currently living there. Just want good info and opinions.....free of all the BS here so PM would be appreciated.

Hiya, will refer you to a thread I started a while back asking the very same question. You will undoubtedly get the same sarcastic answers I did so I thought I'd save those same people the trouble of thinking something up!.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/73693-thinking-investing-property-costambar.html
Tropical Regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif

Rbh44

Mar 28, 2007

charlie&ziggy

Mar 1, 2009
Not sure if it will help

I have been going there last 8 yrs off and on. This spring will be #6. I do plan on living there in that area. After travelling the north coast I have had my best expieriences with people ( expats and locals) in the Costumbar area. That is not to say anything bad of any other part. I have always found most everything convienent, (lol other than power disruptions). My wife feels very comfortable and safe there and the conviences are either there or a short drive or travel time. Not sure if it will help but, I have been looking for property in the area in the last few years and i will be buying in probably the next 2-3. Good Luck Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.