Lest simply start a "Bash the USA Forum"

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2007
Lets start a separate thread on the evils of the US, it's terrible response to the Haitian crisis, it's invasion of Haiti, it's "showboating" for press coverage, it's inability to secure the 'front" in Haiti, it's conquest of Haiti etc etc etc

Maybe that way the threads dealing with helping Haiti would be left unsullied

I have read some strange opinions on this forum (And truly received a lot of great information) but I am having a very difficult time understanding how one of the largest and most expensive relief AND security exercises in history turn into US bashing

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
We normally discourage any discussions about the US. It's not DR related and those with grudges against the US will use every opportunity they get to to voice their opinions and before you know it the discussion about my red shoes I bought in the DR have turned into why the US __________ fill in the blank and then the mean old mods have to come in.

This earthquake seems to have brought out more than we normally have to handle and it's been harder to control with all the earthquake threads going on.

Just hit the report button when you see one. It's hard to keep up with it all.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Just a lot of frustrated people who want the problem solved yesterday.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Welcome to the world of online communities, often a mix of diverse opinions and people from cultural backgrounds.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.