8 trucks leaving for Haiti

Status
Not open for further replies.

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
This is very short notice but I thought I would post it anyway. Tomorrow morning at 5.00 a.m. there are 8 trucks leaving from Cabarete for Haiti loaded with donations from residents of Cabarete, especially people living in the Callejon de la Loma. They cannot take any more items but there are trying to raise money for fuel.
If anybody can donate a little something so that the drivers can purchase fuel
it would be fantastic.
The person arranging this is called Jose (Spanish speaking only) and his phone number is 829 936 2402. You can also drop off any cash donations to the lottery centre in the Plaza Mora, Callejon de la Loma, Cabarete. Please ask for Altagrazia, (Jose's wife).
Anybody can call me personally at 829 907 2277
Many thanks.
Tony

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
This is very short notice but I thought I would post it anyway. Tomorrow morning at 5.00 a.m. there are 8 trucks leaving from Cabarete for Haiti loaded with donations from residents of Cabarete, especially people living in the Callejon de la Loma. They cannot take any more items but there are trying to raise money for fuel.
If anybody can donate a little something so that the drivers can purchase fuel
it would be fantastic.
The person arranging this is called Jose (Spanish speaking only) and his phone number is 829 936 2402. You can also drop off any cash donations to the lottery centre in the Plaza Mora, Callejon de la Loma, Cabarete. Please ask for Altagrazia, (Jose's wife).
Anybody can call me personally at 829 907 2277
Many thanks.
Tony

I made my donation here Red Cross Red Crescent - Make a donation

Status
Not open for further replies.