dominican in bathroom= end of toilet paper roll

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I just put a new toilet roll in my bathroom. A dominican lady goes in and the whole roll is almost all gone and the toilet waste basket is full of rolled paper.
I want to know one thing: is dominican A$$ more dirtier than our A$$es? They roll the paper all around their 4 fingers and then wipe. what a waste.
AZB

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
I least we clean our a$$es with toilet paper in India people are still using Tuza de maiz.

JJ

Reactions: mike l

el forastero

Bronze
Oct 25, 2009
Stop buying those big bundles of 96 rolls for 100 pesos at Pricemart and get some real TP, so a roll lasts longer than one customer at a time. Or, get a TP dispenser that uses those little square sheets.

It still beats where I grew up and folks used corncobs for the same job.

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
Stop buying those big bundles of 96 rolls for 100 pesos at Pricemart and get some real TP, so a roll lasts longer than one customer at a time. Or, get a TP dispenser that uses those little square sheets.

It still beats where I grew up and folks used corncobs for the same job.

Doesn't that hurt?

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
La marzorca de maiz; limpia, peina y arrasca....

JJ

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
the first thing you have to do upon moving into your new place in the DR is to remove all the wastebaskets from the bathrooms. this way your guests can take home all the tissue that would otherwise be wasted. if a guest is in there for more than a couple of minutes offering a doggy bag would not be considered impolite. a dominican friend of mine owns a successful restaurant in NY, he can afford the good stuff, but has in his bathrooms those giant commercial rolls that you find in burger kings etc..........marble floors, three shower heads, jacuzzi tub, his and hers sinks, and those giant rolls of tissue. he does live with two adult dominican females though.........

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The reason why dominican use waste basket to throw away the used hand roll of toilet paper after wiping is because if they try to flush it down, it will definitely clog the toilet.
Now I use paper intelligently like we do in USA and I always flush it. I have yet to clog my toilet in all those years of living here.
AZB

Feb 7, 2007
It ALSO gets on my nerves when I see the "rolling around four fingers" TP thing ...
I buy the "Jumbo" rolls ... it lasts me at least 2 weeks ... now get one to a Dominican, and it will last 2-3 days at best ...

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
I just put a new toilet roll in my bathroom. A dominican lady goes in and the whole roll is almost all gone and the toilet waste basket is full of rolled paper.
I want to know one thing: is dominican A$$ more dirtier than our A$$es? They roll the paper all around their 4 fingers and then wipe. what a waste.
AZB

When I saw your Thread about Dominicans and toilet paper, I had to immediately open it up, because I knew it was gonna be good!!!! This is hilarious and you are making fun, cause we ALL know why dominicans use wads of paper to wipe their A$$ and why they don't flush it! Hahahahaha, you are on a roll, keep em coming!

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
AZB

And you know that how??

jk.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i dont think dominicans are no different than other people. heck, in my house i see toilet paper disappear so fast i thought someone was breaking in to my house and stealing toilet paper.
the other point is when it's not yours, people abuse it.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
last year i was taking a flight from madrid to SD. our terminal was right opposite toilets and when i went to use it i saw toilet paper everywhere. instead of wiping the butt and dropping paper down to the toilet dominicanas waiting for the flight tried to stuff tp into small basket for sanitary waste. it filled up in no time and dirty tp littered the floor. piles of it!
you can take dominican out of dominican bathroom but you cannot take dominican bathroom habits out of dominican :)

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I had a small bag of plumbing parts that I was going to return to Achoa.
The bag was on the floor in the laundry room next to the bathroom. My girlfriends mother and father came to visit and they used the bathroom. The next morning I grabbed the bag with the plumbing parts and it was full of used tp. Needless to say the plumbing parts weren't returned. I asked her What the ---- is this?
Answer, they are from the campo...this is what they do. YUCH..
My cat is more sanitary