best carwash in vicinity of puerto plata

cincocero

Nov 5, 2006
Looking for something along the lines of the old EL MONSTRO decent wash and
good music/liquor not gawdy chicks and seedy characters like the one near sosua.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Heading out of POP toward Playa Dorada. 1/2 mile past Burger King on the right there is a small shopping mall/ gas station with a car wash in the back. The bar and music is located on the left side as you enter. Sorry, I have never looked at the names of the business in that area, but the beer is cold, the music is OK, and the wash is clean!

Jan 22, 2010
best place right now is la Cubacana...entrance of San Marcos, across the place where they sell gazl....
hot girls and cold beers available!!!!
:cheeky:

Last edited:

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Perfect!!!

Excellent, gaudy chicks and seedy characters!!!!! Where is this secret place???? I have had my car washed all over Sosua and never saw this one.

cincocero

Nov 5, 2006
Excellent, gaudy chicks and seedy characters!!!!! Where is this secret place???? I have had my car washed all over Sosua and never saw this one.

yo you speakie english.The operative word is "near" i never said "in"sosua.Any how i was looking for a carwash like el monstro a/c lounge atmosphere and not an abundence of cheap rundown chicas.IT'S FUNNY HOW PEOPLE REPLY TO POST BUT NEVER REALLY ANSWER THE QUESTION.DOES MAKE FOR INTERESTING READING.THANKS TO THOSE THAT ANSWERED.