Four season bar in Sosua I think??

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt23

Jan 20, 2010
anyone heard of a bar name Four Season in Sosua? i am not sure about the name, but i think that's the name. it's the bar on the right side next to the bar La passion in Sosua if you were facing the door going in. i am trying to lookup the phone number for this bar but no luck, anyone know the number for the bar or maybe know how i can find out? i try few online directories, but couldn't find it. please help, thanks.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Directly to the right is Andy's, don't by shy, the bartender is friendly!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005

Andy's Bar & Restaurant​
Pedro Clisante #73, Sosua​
Tel: 809 571 4695​
Cel:809 442 2441

May 29, 2006
When was the last time you were in town? La Passions moved a few years back and a lot has happened around their old site. It doesn't sound like Four Roses since that is on the left and not next door to either of the Passions locations. Last time I was in town there was an abandoned restaurant just before La Passions.

The site to the right of the old La Passions site was made into a bar:
Sosua commercial real estate Active - 1784 - Sosua Real Estate - Dominican Republic

The old La Passions site was supposed to be converted into a high-end massage place by the old owner of the VooDoo lounge. You need a dry-erase board to keep up with business turnovers in Sosua.

I vaguely remember some place behind the old La Passions on a side street, but I never went in there. It looked to me like a Dominican-owned brothel.

rt23

Jan 20, 2010
thanks for all of the replies. i was just there last week. i'm talking about to the right of the new La Passions. i am not sure of it's name, i am just guessing it might be 4 seasons. i had the number before, but i lost it on my way back. my fault. thanks for everyone's help.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
She will give you all the passion you want and deserve and she will also correspond with you and the best part is you can help her entire family by sending monthly payments via Western Union!

Does it not feel good to Give?

God Bless you !

rt23

Jan 20, 2010
thanks all, but i needa be able to find her first...then beg her to accept me...then maybe she can rip me off lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.