Elegant Single White Man meeting Domenican Lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang Lars

Jan 21, 2010
Hello, I will travel to Santo Domingo on January 29th for a few days; beeing a guy from the art world and academia, father with children and in separation, I would of course love to meet an intelligent, lively, classy Domenican lady, in the thirtees of fourties, no young chics !
She can have kids as well and even be married !
I dream of just meeting to see if the chemistry works and maybe spend some days toegther on my invitation. How should I go about that avoiding professional prostitutes, hassle and disease ?

Maybe something develops, maybe not. Let me just try !

Chrismic

Mar 28, 2008
She can have kids as well and even be married !
How should I go about that avoiding professional prostitutes, hassle and disease ?

????
Strange, would not a married lover, be the same as a professional prostitute ?
Shall she be with you , without her husband knowledges ?
And how much time could a married woman with children be away from her family without any suspect from her husband ?

And why should she be willing to risk her married , just for be a few days with you ?
And do you believe she will do all this for like nothing, as free dinners and cocktails ?

I would rather look after a free single woman, but believe that could be difficult to find after only a few days and that just want to be with you for like nothing and you can not give her a future with you, only a few days fun and then good bye for ever.

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
????
Strange, would not a married lover, be the same as a professional prostitute ?
Shall she be with you , without her husband knowledges ?
And how much time could a married woman with children be away from her family without any suspect from her husband ?

And why should she be willing to risk her married , just for be a few days with you ?
And do you believe she will do all this for like nothing, as free dinners and cocktails ?

I would rather look after a free single woman, but believe that could be difficult to find after only a few days and that just want to be with you for like nothing and you can not give her a future with you, only a few days fun and then good bye for ever.
Could not have said it better.

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Sounds like a boring academic who thinks la Dominicanas are starving for intellect...make it easy on youself Wolfie...tape fifty Euros to your forehead, grab a Presidente and wait at any establishment that has high foot traffic during the hours when those that have jobs are headed to work....

They'll find you, see past any imperfections and show you a great time...be respectful and generous with your time and money.

Reactions: Celt202

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Take a look an Amazon.

Title: "Classy Dominican Lady Pick Up Guide for Dummies".
ISBN: 9780764554681
Price: Pre-paid

Closed.

Reactions: Black Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.