La Vega or Moca Hotels

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Sent you a pm.

The only place I would stay in La Vega is the Hotel Rey. I will speak to a friend who has family in La Vega this afternoon to get you up-to-date info like a phone number to the hotel and what the current daily rates are.

I'm on it like Mark McGuire on steroids...:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Not sure if you MUST stay in La Vega or Moca, but Santiago is not very far and has plenty of choices. In addition Cabanas right off the main highway could also be an option.

eltigre

Mar 23, 2008
thanks for the info, I have stayed in Santiago several times, I love it, Aloha Sol is the best for the money, location, service.. I want to try La Vega for something new,

thanks again

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
thanks for the info, I have stayed in Santiago several times, I love it, Aloha Sol is the best for the money, location, service.. I want to try La Vega for something new,

thanks again

As Berzin said, Hotel El Rey is really the only decent option in La Vega. I don't think there are any real "hotels" in Moca...I know it's still in Santiago, but you may want to try Hotel Century Plaza on Av. Rafael Vidal. It's only a couple of years old, the lobby and rooms are much nicer than Aloha Sol (all rooms have A/C, new beds/linens, flat screen tv's...and windows! unlike Aloha Sol, it's two minutes from the highway in the direction of La Vega...about the same price as AS at $50-60 USD per night with breakfast.