DR1 get together on the North Coast on August 5th

Nov 5, 2004
Ok I started a thread, possibly not in the best forum for what I wanted..and without an appropriate title..and it won't let me edit from what I can tell. We weren't getting many responses so I decided to rename and reposition this.

The link to the previous thread is
http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40637

But...Me (peachezNcream84 & my husband), Angel_04, Daydream and Alma Dominicana..(there will probably be more around that time too) would like to meet up with all the North Coast gang!! ;)

I am the last to arrive..on July 17th...and so far, a date somewhere around Saturday July 23rd sounded like a good suggestion...:) And I think us girls are open to suggestions....so suggest away... ;)

A place like the "regular" (from what I can see in your posts), Rocky's, or that new Irish bar that Daydream metioned.

We (if I may be so bold to speak for all of us!!:D:D) can't wait to meet the North Coast gang!!!!...And of course any other DR1ers in the DR during the mid July - early August time..and other DR1ers not on the North Coast who would be brave enough to travel up there to meet up with us!!:D

Nov 5, 2004
Wow...I have decided the North Coasters (and any other DR1ers living in DR who could travel to the North Coast) must be terrified of us!!!!

Really us girls are not that scary...we won't bite....too hard...no need to be afraid of us!!! ;)

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
You should have promised TO bite instead of NOT.

I have my 4th of July party just before you arrive. Last one had well over 100 people there. May be hard to attract the folks back again so short a time after.

I should be in town and would meet for sure along with a bunch of others who just need any excuse but they also live in town.

Escott

Nov 5, 2004
Escott said:

I have my 4th of July party just before you arrive. Last one had well over 100 people there. May be hard to attract the folks back again so short a time after.

I should be in town and would meet for sure along with a bunch of others who just need any excuse but they also live in town.

hey...I said I don't bite too hard.....but I guess you'll have to help us set up a date to meet up with everyone and find out just how hard we bite :D
lol

Why not make it a 23rd of July party instead of a 4th of July one?? :D no one would know the difference...lol Just kidding..I understand :cry:

Ya too bad the timing we are getting there is a little bit off...the only reason I would be coming earlier, is if I get hired for a job that starts sooner....heyyy...you sure sankie banky isn't hiring? :D:D

Then again I'm sure us girls can attract some ppl back up to the North coast!! lol :)

I will also be in Santiago and Santo Domingo...so I will try to PM some ppl down in thoes areas to meet up with you as well. Would love to meet AZB in person I have heard some shocking reports that he is not as scary in real life as he is online!!! :eek: :D

Scott...you know the residents on the North coast better then me..so if you want to help us set somethin up that would be grrreatly appreciated. I will try PMing some ppl as well, see if I can con them into meeting up with us as well. :)

Last edited:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Scott is the Social Secretary for the North Coast DR1ers. His parties are the official parties and are always well attended.

DR1ers coming at different times are free to try to get people together, but Scott has certain dates for the parties he organizes each year and I think those dates are pretty much etched in stone.

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
Escott said:
Escott
That's great Escott! Us girls are excited to meet as many dr1ers from the North Coast (and where ever else) when we're there! We love to drink, dance and party...(and yes, we don't bite TOO HARD unless you want us to!) heehee... if you're up for it--will be an amazing time! ;) The POP establishments better stock up on the Presidente and Brugal from now! lol.. Adios por ahora xox.

Last edited:

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
I can bite......if you want me too!!

:)
Escott said:

OK folks - if that's what it takes - I promise to bite :cheeky:

Its' a shame that we won't be able to make the party on 4th July however what better excuse to drag yourselves out for a few more beers on 23rd??

Surely you don't need an excuse (or a bite for that matter!!)

Looking forward to meeting as many of you who can make it

Daydream ;)

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I hope that the get-together on the 23rd, mas o menso, will measure up to those that Scott puts on. His are popular and special because he pays for everything, and because he arranges entertainment. At the last one, for example, he had beautiful Russian and Ukranian girls dancing on the tables.

The parties that Scott puts on are the highlight of the year on the North Coast.

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
Ken said:
I hope that the get-together on the 23rd, mas o menso, will measure up to those that Scott puts on. His are popular and special because he pays for everything, and because he arranges entertainment. At the last one, for example, he had beautiful Russian and Ukranian girls dancing on the tables.The parties that Scott puts on are the highlight of the year on the North Coast.

Hey, listen, we aren't even gonna attempt to compete with Scott's extravagant parties or Russian dancing girls! (*There's a possibility that by the end of the night, you'll see us dancing on tables--but can't promise anything!) ;) heehee..

We just simply wanted to meet other DR1ers (whoever can make it).. go out for some drinking, dancing and laughs.. that's it! Everyone is welcome and it will definately be a fun night! :) xx

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Angel_04 said:
Hey, listen, we aren't even gonna attempt to compete with Scott's extravagant parties or Russian dancing girls! (*There's a possibility that by the end of the night, you'll see us dancing on tables- xx
We have to have marco order the Jello in advance then!

I may be able to arrange a show by the SankyBanky Girls if you want. I can check but I think the SankyBanky Boys are doing the grand opening of the new baseball league that date.

If you guys are REAL party'ers there is always the After Hours Parties held BY Ken in his Condo. Sometimes he gets more people at the After Hours Partys than I get at the main gig but what the heck I have fun at Kens also. Heck last time it rolled right out of his condo and right into the pool. The police shut down the roof so there was nowhere else to go. You guys don't do Swan Dives do you? That is why the police closed the roof to begin with.

Escott

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
daydream said:
:)

OK folks - if that's what it takes - I promise to bite :cheeky:

Its' a shame that we won't be able to make the party on 4th July however what better excuse to drag yourselves out for a few more beers on 23rd??

Surely you don't need an excuse (or a bite for that matter!!)

Looking forward to meeting as many of you who can make it

Daydream ;)
I have been DaydreamING of that bite for a while now. Perhaps you may consider some special dispensation.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Escott said:
If you guys are REAL party'ers there is always the After Hours Parties held BY Ken in his Condo. Sometimes he gets more people at the After Hours Partys than I get at the main gig but what the heck I have fun at Kens also. Heck last time it rolled right out of his condo and right into the pool. The police shut down the roof so there was nowhere else to go. You guys don't do Swan Dives do you? That is why the police closed the roof to begin with.

I'm sorry, but no more after hours parties. Where I live as started to enforce a no-sanky in the apartments rule.

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
Ken said:
I'm sorry, but no more after hours parties. Where I live as started to enforce a no-sanky in the apartments rule.

and who exactly are you referring to as the sankies here Ken?

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
Escott said:
We have to have marco order the Jello in advance then!
If you guys are REAL party'ers there is always the After Hours Parties held BY Ken in his Condo. Sometimes he gets more people at the After Hours Partys than I get at the main gig but what the heck I have fun at Kens also.
Escott

Hola Escott! Sounds like you boys in the North do enjoy a good party! lol. ;)

We can't wait to MEET as many dr1ers as possible!

So far, we have:
Peachezncream +Carlos
Angel_04 +1
Daydream +1
Alma Dominicana +1
Escott
Planner
Ken

Last edited:

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
la_barbie said:
too bad it wasen't in August ..... :cry:
Hola Chica! We will still be there in August.. no reason why we can't all meet up again in August--OR whoever can make it! I know all of us girlz will be there! (So, you will have us to party with no matter what!) .. no worries...
Hasta pronto! xx