Best Burgers in Santo Domingo

DonDimi

Nov 28, 2016
What are the best gourmet burger restaurants (no food trucks please) in the Capital based on your experience . Lets make a list of the top 10 and narrow it down to top 3 eventually.

here is my input : Burger Bros ( NACO ) $$ reasonably priced , they introduced first on the island the 24K gold burger (you need a reservation for it but totally worth...yammm)

https://goo.gl/maps/P2v1rAJ5YFmRkbYf7
https://www.instagram.com/burgerbrosrd/

Stay Awesome folks ;)

Saludos DonDimi

Reactions: NanSanPedro

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
That triple stack baconator is pretty tough to beat. Even harder to digest.
The angus burgers at MacD's are great as well but I haven't seen them in the DR but in all fairness its been a while since I went to McD's in the DR

Reactions: DonDimi

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Next to the Napolitano hotel on the malecon, there's a small restaurant / bar that makes one of the best burgers I've ever had. I just don't know the name of the place. Worth the trip.

ChelseaRose

Jul 16, 2017
Ack, I KNOW you said no food trucks, but Patio Culinario down in la zona colonial has a truck that does a MEAN burger - and I'm mostly vegetarian so I only will eat high quality ground beef, and only once in a while when I get the craving. The ambiance of the place is great, has a non-truck bar, nice bathrooms, it's in the courtyard of one of the old colonial buildings, right off calle de las damas. Way better than anything McD's will ever produce. Plus, free mojitos for the ladies on Thursdays (at least before everything was shut down by the virus!)

Reactions: MarJD and DonDimi

etolw

Banned
Oct 6, 2018
German for Switzerland
I think this is off topic, but the answer to that I believe is Schweiz, Switzerland

Hardly known for their awesome burgers (but other great specialities) and certainly not located anywhere Santo Domingo.

Reactions: Fulano2

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Reservation for a hamburger? I don't think so.
Wendy's baconator. Meat is always hot off the grill.
Calories be damned.

reservation is because it’s dusted in 24k gold and needs prior prep and not cheap for a burger.

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
now if they could just do something about their service....very tasty food...reasonable prices...but service is very poor

Service all over DR is horrendous, its because locals do not tip. Once you tip which I do the minute I sit down, the game changes.