La Soga: What goes around, comes around

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Fernando-de-los-Santos-La-Soga-Listin-Diario-e1591277955602.jpeg

The legendary former police lieutenant, Fernando de los Santos (La Soga), who is said to have murdered upwards of 30 people during his career in the police and after, died on Wednesday, 3 June 2020. He was murdered by unknown assailants who witnesses say fired more than 30 bullets at him from a motorcycle. At the time, he was near his home in Gurabo, Santiago. He served in the force for more than 18 years and was the tough cop sent to “straighten out” areas of high crime. He would later crossover and was known as a contract killer. He was free on bail after being accused by two of murder.

Read more in Spanish:

Listin Diario...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I'm guessing Idris Elba will play him in the movie. but maybe Will Smith?
There already WAS a Movie about him... and the guy who played it was cast pefectly..
Will smith could not possibly pull it off .and Idris does not look Dominican to me either .

I would love to have MET this man in person... Have met Vets who killed a lot more , following Govt orders ..... They have an interesting outlook on Life .

call me weird ..

Son of a sailor

Sep 30, 2019
There already WAS a Movie about him... and the guy who played it was cast pefectly..
Will smith could not possibly pull it off .and Idris does not look Dominican to me either .

I would love to have MET this man in person... Have met Vets who killed a lot more , following Govt orders ..... They have an interesting outlook on Life .

call me weird ..

The movie is from 2009 and the actor playing La Soga is actually Dominican and from Baitoa which is in Santiago.

Manny Perez who did a great job.

definitely time for a remake, with an added chapter type movie. maybe with the same guy??

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete

call me weird ..
You're weird.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Wrong on both counts. Jussie Smollett has been tapped.
If they can stop him from CRYING on the set
I would welcome a remake.

Spoiler Alert: he dies.

:)
The Same Actor would have to play his part though, as he was beyond excellent , imho..
Forgive me for saying, but this guy is a sharp looking dude .... ( no homo) ....
I imagine he walked into a Room, and every eye was on him, especially the Ladies .. The Real La Soga I mean.

Lot of Charisma.... ALPHA male to the nth degree...
He would have made a Great General if he went that route.

• Wow
Reactions: El Rey de Mangu

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
This fella had been out on bond since
2018. For better or worse, he was suspected
of killing around 30 people.
Corruption?
Nothing to see here people... keep it moving.