Abel says, "Those who don't obey the law should be deported"

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
he's absolutely right and nothing of that been in any way any kind of discrimination.
why people always have to use the race card once a foreigner or person of color is involved in breaking rules or even committing a crime?
a foreigner, who break's a country's rules and/or laws, should simply get deported back home y ya.
every thing else is way too much affords spend on the ones who do not fit within the cuntry's rules/laws/customs.
if such foreigner is then also a illegal alien, well, nothing to add to it then anyways.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
If the govt is intends to go after all foreigners equally, we should hear about them doing that fairly quickly. There is no shortage of foreigners in the country on an expired tourist card who can't explain their presence here with any sort of legal justification.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
If the govt is intends to go after all foreigners equally, we should hear about them doing that fairly quickly. There is no shortage of foreigners in the country on an expired tourist card who can't explain their presence here with any sort of legal justification.
Really? Where?

I have been convinced that is only about Haitians

Well, maybe Venezuelans too

But certainly not the economy helping tourist card people. That will never, ever be a problem and that is a very long time.

😉 :p :D :devilish: :eek: :mad: :cool::D:unsure::alien:

Reactions: JD Jones

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
why would yo say this?
to start an other överstayers"thread?
This topic is not about tourist card overstayers to be chased down the roads etc.
that shit show topic we had a thousnad times already.
it is about foreigners getting in trouble with police/authorities, that those get deported back to Momma's Land.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
the day they start rounding up and deporting over-stayers will be on the same day they start arresting drunk drivers and rounding up moto drivers that are delinquent on child support
Exactly, why would simply overstaying illegally ever be a problem?

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I made the inference in my post that potentially foreigners on expired tourist cards without legal status could find themselves in difficulty. I don't think that will happen but merely pointed out that if it will, it should be evident pretty quickly. Not trying to restart the age old debate just waiting to see what the minister's statements actually mean when the starter pistol goes off. Quite possible nothing will change as is usually the case but that is not what is being said. Sure Haitians and Venezuelans may be a bigger target, but the minister has not specifically ruled out any group. In fact his public statements are more inclusive than exclusionary. What that means in practical terms we have to wait and see.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I made the inference in my post that potentially foreigners on expired tourist cards without legal status could find themselves in difficulty. I don't think that will happen but merely pointed out that if it will, it should be evident pretty quickly. Not trying to restart the age old debate just waiting to see what the minister's statements actually mean when the starter pistol goes off. Quite possible nothing will change as is usually the case but that is not what is being said. Sure Haitians and Venezuelans may be a bigger target, but the minister has not specifically ruled out any group. In fact his public statements are more inclusive than exclusionary. What that means in practical terms we have to wait and see.
Obviously he does not mean the law will actually be followed.

Reactions: JD Jones

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
That is exactly what the minister is saying should happen but many believe that it will not. History supports this belief on face value alone.
The history of the PLD in power for 16 years certainly was our guide on such things.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Do not feed the troll
Or take the bait.
Relax people.
All rules and laws are subject to
"selective enforcement".
It's a cultural thing. As much as I
like Abel Martinez and all that he's
done for this city, I don't see that
changing anytime soon.