Claro Ideas

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
I was reading the news on my phone when I got a message from Claro about Ideas. I cancelled the msg and another came up and so on till they emptied my account. I charged up my phone with 100 pesos and immediately it went down to 78. Anyone know what is happening

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
Now another? WTF I dont understand I have to wait 13 seconds? Can someone explain?

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
Will put you out of your misery: what is your question?
I was reading the news on my phone when I got a message from Claro about Ideas. I cancelled the msg and another came up and so on till they emptied my account. I charged up my phone with 100 pesos and immediately it went down to 78. Anyone know what is happening

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
My suggestion would be for you to visit one of the Claro service centers. They are open at shopping centers. They can give you a specific briefing on how the service works. If Claro Ideas is robbing your minutes, there is probably something you can change in your service so this does not keep happening. But my suggestion is to go in person to one of the offices and explain the situation. Please post here what you find out about what was the problem.