help for a dog

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I have been in Boca Chica the last few days and spotted a white dog that has an infected paw on the back right side ( he doesnt put the paw down on the ground )..........is there a Rescue Group that you can call to have the dog taken to a Vet .....i would gladly pay for any treatment that is provided......any suggestions on what to do would be appreciated

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
I didn’t see anything for rescues in Boca Chica when a poster was looking to adopt a chihuahua recently.

Here are 2 that are very recently active in SD:

Grupo Rescate RD
Rescued by Love RD ** appears to be east of SD Este but that’s just according to their google pin so who knows?

If you search those names, you can find their contact info. on Facebook even if you don’t have an account. Maybe they even work with a vet in Boca Chica and can help you that way.

Reactions: nanita

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
I could also refer you a great rescue that I have worked with, but they’re in Punta Cana so I doubt that’s helpful. If it is, let me know.

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
I had a German Shepherd about 12 years old wander down the road and parked his carcass on my patio. He was weak and wobbly, testes were bigger than tennis balls and purple and a weeping sore on one front leg. Local Dog Rescue rejected him!
So we fed him, healed him and now he has settled into my tiki bar. Hates Dominican Men and white strangers, likes women and kids.
Tied during day and roams property at night. Great watchdog but is not ours.
Maybe the owner dumped him up the road and he wandered to the first house with people living there...that's me!

I really do not need a dog ; not a huge one anyway.

I got snakes , centipedes, and tarantulas ... who needs a dogwith that army on my side.LOL

• Haha
Reactions: bob saunders