Vin Diesel upsetting his neighbors

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Its vins thing, tough guy image with security guards not too expensive vin will take 12.
vin takes himself very seriously.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
No offense but there are plenty of horrible things happening in and around this country on a daily basis worth reporting on and this aint one of them.
So its only worth reporting if it has a positive spin....Kim Kardasian saying nice things about her vacation is worth reporting. J.Lo saying wonderful things about DR is worth reporting because it has a positive spin. Vin diesel building a film studio is worth reporting because it is positive. But when he does something that is negative it is suddenly Not Worth Reporting

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Please don't ever speak of the Kardashian's again. I was about to have lunch, know I feel the need to vomit and have another shower. If that group of do nothing twits all fell off a cliff today, the world would be a much better place.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
and if you asked Vin, what nationality he is... he would say american ... like all the rest.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
What do people expect? For Vin et al to ride bike like a regular person in a gated community? Yeah right.

• Haha
Reactions: rogerjac

Sailor51

Happy to still be here
Oct 30, 2018
and if you asked Vin, what nationality he is... he would say american ... like all the rest.
So true, him and a few others I can think of from my area too. (musicians, other actors) If they are ashamned to admit it, why go there?

Reactions: USA DOC

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The neighbors better get used to Vin....
he may be around a bit w/ his new studio project.....
Did he build a heliport? His current rented house is quite far from the new studio at Playa Bergantin. Almost as far apart as you can get in the DR. He could relocate to Sea Horse Ranch or El Choco to be a bit closer.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Must be German, family of ir. Diesel... you know from the diesel.
his step fathers last name and his when growing up was Vincent... now the Diesel part, who knows... in Hollywood many actors invent new names....

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
his step fathers last name and his when growing up was Vincent... now the Diesel part, who knows... in Hollywood many actors invent new names....
From IMDB:

Vin Diesel was born Mark Sinclair in Alameda County, California, along with his fraternal twin brother, Paul Vincent. He was raised by his astrologer/psychologist mother, Delora Sherleen (Sinclair), and adoptive father, Irving H. Vincent, an acting instructor and theatre manager, in an artists' housing project in New York City's Greenwich Village. He never knew his biological father. His mother is white (with English, German, Scottish, and Irish ancestry), and his adoptive father is African-American; referring to his biological father's background, Diesel has said that he himself is "definitely a person of colour".

Reactions: zoomzx11