Each Police patrol agent has a different version on the killing of the two pastors in Villa Altagracia

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Policias-muerte-pareja-Noticias-SIN-1024x576.jpg

Everyone coincides it was a case of mistaken identity. Police director Edward Sanchez has admitted the patrol acted in violation of all protocols of the Police. Yet where there is no coinciding is in the statements made by each of the patrol members.

Journalists Edith Febles and Alicia Ortega report that the patrol agents contradict themselves in the versions they told police investigators on killing 37-year old Joel Diaz and 32-year old Eliza Muñoz on Tuesday, 30 March 2021 when these were parked in a Kia vehicle in a police road stop in Villa Altagracia.

The Police says the killings were a case of mistaken identity and violation of all police protocols. The Police director Edward Sánchez has said the police were on the trail of a robbery of a pasola (small motorcycle) and that it was a case of mistaken identity.

While both Diaz and his wife Muñoz died of...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Open and shut case.
Low hanging fruit will get picked
and shot callers get reassigned or retired.
Anyone remember the robbery/ murder of the Germans living in Sosua a few years ago? I expect a similar outcome.

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
Open and shut case.
Low hanging fruit will get picked
and shot callers get reassigned or retired.
Anyone remember the robbery/ murder of the Germans living in Sosua a few years ago? I expect a similar outcome.
Don't forget to add the fact that the coronel had full 9 years in PN after being involved in selling drugs... It was also nicely emphasized that this coronel was not sent to prison nor had any consequence...

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Don't forget to add the fact that the coronel had full 9 years in PN after being involved in selling drugs... It was also nicely emphasized that this coronel was not sent to prison nor had any consequence...

The safe said to contain around 1 million Euros was never recovered either.
Almost makes me a little uncomfortable posting about it on a public forum.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014

Yes, it was well publized. They PN robbed and murdered those people and the safe they stole was never recovered.

I always read the local news, in the local language, for the local residents by the local reporters where ever I choose to reside and strongly recommend others do the same.

Anyone remember a few years ago when the security guard who helped orchestrate a bank robbery of a W.U. office here Santiago on the corner of Calle J.P. Duarte and Independencia committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head while hand cuffed in police custody? Those funds were never recovered either.

Many foreigners living here have no clue about what's going on around them and it still amazes me to this day.
You should always, always avoid ever having to deal with the PN in this country no matter how bad the situation might be.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Sadly, in my experience, that's true - even if you have done nothing wrong at all.
Hopefully we live long enough to see the day this is no longer the case.
I could post at least a dozen stories with links about their misdeeds involving money, murder and drugs but it aint worth my time.