Looking for a copy of test results for covid

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
Doesn't matter if its positive or negative. Flying out in a few weeks and need to know should I test positive what if any alternatives
do I have. Hate to test positive the day before my flight. There is no reason for me to test positive just looking for plan B. thanks

Reactions: Gadfly

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Doesn't matter if its positive or negative. Flying out in a few weeks and need to know should I test positive what if any alternatives
do I have. Hate to test positive the day before my flight. There is no reason for me to test positive just looking for plan B. thanks
Plan B would be to wait until you "test" negative. (Has that French Pharmacist been released yet for faking test results?)

By the way, the main variant is so contagious there is no way for you to know if you might have gotten it unless you have been in complete isolation for the past couple of weeks.

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
Fake test results option is pretty scary. We plan to see our kids who we haven't seen in 4 years. Would not want to give them that home coming gift. We plan to use CMC and I'm sure they are legit. Jut wondered what was on that form I must provide showing a negative results. No big deal, let the chips fall where they may. thanks

Reactions: windeguy

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
The test is nothing---they swab your nostrils and give results in minutes or an hour

I did this AM for tomorrow... yes CMC does it

Gadfly

Jul 7, 2016
I’ll be doing this, nose swab test to enter usa 24 hrs max before. Any vax rules entering Usa?

Gadfly

Jul 7, 2016
just read vax booster shot(s) are not required for those required to be fully vaxed … oh happy day

Big

Apr 24, 2019
got a test in Santo Dom a few weeks ago at a clinic and had to spit in a little cup. The clerk said it was negative and gave me the paper work all under 10 minutes. What a scam

Kricke87

Feb 16, 2021
Sosúa
got a test in Santo Dom a few weeks ago at a clinic and had to spit in a little cup. The clerk said it was negative and gave me the paper work all under 10 minutes. What a scam
Why do you consider it a scam?
When I took a test in Sweden the antigen test was the same, spit in a cup and then in 10 minutes, I got a negative test. And before I went, I was a bit skeptical as they swabbed my nostrils everywhere else. But I read about it, and it's totally fine. So not a scam at all.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Why do you consider it a scam?
When I took a test in Sweden the antigen test was the same, spit in a cup and then in 10 minutes, I got a negative test. And before I went, I was a bit skeptical as they swabbed my nostrils everywhere else. But I read about it, and it's totally fine. So not a scam at all.
Not possible to get a test result in a couple minutes, it's a scam. Maybe they learned it from Sweden, they will go along with anything

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Not possible to get a test result in a couple minutes, it's a scam. Maybe they learned it from Sweden, they will go along with anything
Not exactly true , test results only take 5 to ten minutes. How long it takes you to get the results is another thing altogether. We had our results in 45 MINUTES from Referencia Labs in Santo Domingo EAST.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Not exactly true , test results only take 5 to ten minutes. How long it takes you to get the results is another thing altogether. We had our results in 45 MINUTES from Referencia Labs in Santo Domingo EAST.
Yes. I had a blood test at Referencia Labs and a Covid test there two weeks ago in Guayacanes. I believe the difference between them and other "labs" ppl are speaking of is ; Referencia is THE LAB. Others send out for processing. Big difference.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
ditto Bob I concur...

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I get mine done at my local doctor….nasal swab
Results done on site… ready as fast as I ask for them if I want
I ususalymjust come back an hour or two later

$2000 DOP

Gadfly

Jul 7, 2016
if results are positive do you change flight dates, self quarantine for 2 weeks, then try again?
I booked a “blue” fare w/JB to JFK this summer