100 Most corrupted countries....

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
bertgilbert said:
I didn't see Newark, NJ on the list.

when did Newark became a countrie?
It was said in jest.
Newark has a history of being corrupt due to allegations of corruption within its own city-hall. It's an inside joke amongst people in the Tri-State Area.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
In order for DR to come down a notch or two,
they need to start by deleting all these worthless Generals positions.

The DR is the only place where you can become a GENERAL with the election of a new government as well as retiring after only 4 years.

These Generals are the fathers of all corruptions going on in the DR
and they also dont even know how to salute.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
In Korea, if you fail your driving test, then do not worry. Just prepare around $100 USD and smile. Give it to the driving instructor with two hands and tell he/she that you will be very careful whenever you drive. And thank he/she for his/her time.

An hour later, you will receive your drivers license.

Just one of the millions of examples.

gougeonit

Feb 26, 2005
bucky said:
Well, not new, but better. Nationmaster.com redisigned their site and its worth taking a look. Bangladesh still tops the 'most corrupt country' list, but we all know it's just cuz they don't have those electronic voting machines yet...

Dam hanging chads

Jan 5, 2006
That list is crap!

There is no larger corruption in the world in terms of financial size than what goes on in the US. Just look at the lobbying industry, campaign contributions, soft money, etc. Oh, and how much is that Halliburton contract? :(

RP23

Jul 15, 2005
I checked over the list and I was wondering why isn't Puerto Rico on it?
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
That country is not perfect.

Sep 19, 2005
RP23 said:
I checked over the list and I was wondering why isn't Puerto Rico on it?
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
That country is not perfect.

PR isnt a country

bob

CubsBrs1

Dec 9, 2004
US out of top 100?

What has the world come to? As a Chicagoan, I'm thoroughly insulted the US is not in the top 100. Our city alone should be able to carry the US into the top 50 at least. Just ask da Mayr.

G

gary short

What country can blow a billion bucks on a gun registery program. Tip of the iceburg. I submit Canada Is at least in the top ten.

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
i hate to revive this old thread again, but i feel it is necessary.

i don't know much about the american version of the girly game rounders, but after what i just witnessed in the world bally classic game vs. mexico, and what i already witnessed in the game against japan, it is obvious that united states should be right up there at number one.

disgraceful.