10K a week, how to save?

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
I have no direct experience with them. There was a charity drive once that raised some funds and I am curious as to where the money went is all. I have heard good things about Anoeca. If they still have that money I am sure it is more than what it was back then.

babyboy31

Mar 29, 2011
How can any body can pay back at an interest of 25-30%/month?? I suppose we are talking about small loans here then on short term.

Just wanted to ask if somebody on here has experience with them and with their Flexi Saver Account, but now that sounds like something not so... or?

I do not have any direct experience with them, so I am in no way recommending their services. I would recommend that you do your own due diligence before investing a dime. They have a website which is on DR1 under investments. I was definitely intrigued and enticed by their high rate of return, but so was everyone else with Bernie Madoff.

I started to investigate but didn't continue. The interest rates seemed too high. The two Banks that I worked with in the DR (previously mentioned in my last post) had never heard of them. They also warned me to be careful of investment companies that offered high interest rates.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Well like I said there's definitely some risk if you want high returns. If you want it to be low risk then leave it in The US making about 4% per year.

Acira: They don't pay out 5-8% a month, that's typically what they loan the money at (sometimes higher), but you should be able to get around 2-3% a month (about 24-30% a year...NOT a month).

I don't know ANOECA, but I have read about them. It's the same thing I'm referring to...Basically you're giving your money to this guy (Alberto) who's going to pay you back with some interest. He'll use your money to loan it forward. Just cause he has a website doesn't make it any less riskier...as a matter of fact I feel more secure giving my money to someone with whom I can establish a contract where that person will put up property as guarantee that I'll get my money with interest back or if not I can take that property. Does ANOECA provide any type of property or other guarantee? I don't know, but the people I work with my contract I can pretty much take their house if they don't pay me back.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Suarez I may look into that in the future...I lost one Grand to some drunk clown who did not want to pay back and dissapeared.

tomas2

Nov 29, 2005
How bout some day trading?

I saw a post on this board a few days ago about a guy that is considering taking this up with like a $100 stake. Apparently he looked at a stock a few days ago, and if he had invested his whole stake in it he would have made $7 US.

I don't remember all the details, but it sounded like a sweet deal. There must be a catch.

jaydee427

Dec 21, 2008
Is it true that Banco Central is no longer renewing / offering CD's? Also, how true is it that when your current CD with Banco Central expire, that Americans must provide their social security number or be subject to paying 30% of the principal back to the bank?

jcrue20

May 3, 2004
you money is in good hands if you go to banco leon. they will give you 16% per annum with a min investment of 10,000 RD$. try to look for manuel castillo - v.p. of valores leon and ask about "coupon" or "bank coupon".

bilko

Aug 5, 2011
Is the 16% per annum rate for a term of 5yrs? Have you done business with Manuel Castillo?