120 day Visa for Visitors

NanSanPedro

Apr 12, 2019
Update approved! Automatically goes 120 days from entry date stamp! Took 48 hrs for approval!
Great to hear. Thanks for the continuous updates!

My only problem with this is the return ticket. I never know when I'm going back.

william webster

Jan 16, 2009
Only problem I see is the return ticket.

If you have to apply after the fact of getting here. an you have a return ticket for 30 days. now you want to go for the 120 days this will also involve a ticket change fee unless you bought a refundable ticket. not sure you would want to go for the 120 day return prior to being approved, that that would also involve a change fee. catch 22
Yes - you'll need a new exit ticket....
No outbound flight - no extension

I seem to be getting a lot of emails from the airlines lately about not charging change fees due to the virus. Haven't hired a team of lawyers yet to see if the offers are real.
They are real..
I ahve a wedding to go to in France in June.... they postponed it to October
No problem changing
ALL the US airlines are allowing it

Update approved! Automatically goes 120 days from entry date stamp! Took 48 hrs for approval!
You are really good to share this for people
as I remember, you just did it as an experiment

Great to hear. Thanks for the continuous updates!

My only problem with this is the return ticket. I never know when I'm going back.
Then you cannot apply ---
return ticket is mandatory

lifeisgreat

LIVING THE LIFE!
May 7, 2016
I figured if they give to me , they give to anybody:bunny: it’s painless and gives you 120 days of legality...

Luperon

Liberals empowered China's crime against humanity!
Jun 28, 2004
So this will legalize your stay for up to 120 days total? Not 30 plus 120?

I guess it makes sense to buy a refundable return ticket for 120 days to get the extension, then based on needs stay longer or shorter. At least you can drive etc for 120 days without the police fear.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

lifeisgreat

LIVING THE LIFE!
May 7, 2016
So this will legalize your stay for up to 120 days total? Not 30 plus 120?

I guess it makes sense to buy a refundable return ticket for 120 days to get the extension, then based on needs stay longer or shorter. At least you can drive etc for 120 days without the police fear.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk
120 days total from entry stamp date in your passport!

Reactions: Luperon