15 people arrested for trying to travel from the Dominican Republic with false PCR tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
These people obviously did not contact (that guy who posted about the people he new traveling with false tests).
Cause these people are cold busted.
Flying dirty ‼️
Cuna-19 anyone💉

• Haha
Reactions: Michael DR

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Hope they get slammed.

US, Brazil,Mexico, Columbia,UK, Spain, France
Are some of the countries on the high list.
Wether Ingress or egress, control is important.
On long flights infection risk for all passengers is even higher.

At least do the best to protect others with valid CPR tests, as vaccinated passengers are very few.

Feb 7, 2007
I guess all of them had the same test result number and barcode ... if they do something fishy, at least they should do it well.

• Haha
Reactions: Michael DR

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
They saved $60 dollars by not getting the test. Can't imagine what this will cost them. Fines, hotels, rebooking, maybe even jail time. And the guy in the group who was the financial genius...well he gone.

Feb 7, 2007
They saved $60 dollars by not getting the test. Can't imagine what this will cost them. Fines, hotels, rebooking, maybe even jail time. And the guy in the group who was the financial genius...well he gone.

They actually paid 60 bucks, to the guy who gave them the paper. They say the good went to their homes to perform the test. It's a bit strange because you can get a regular PCR test for the same money.

The only problem in the DR with PCR teste here versus other countries is that they take way too long to give you an appointment and way too long to give you results back. If these people faced missing their flights and trips, I can see how they decided to go for this option...

In Europe, schedule an exact date/time appointment (unless with symptomps, the for-travel PCR may require few days advanced planning), but you get the results same day you take your test or the next day at the latest. In the DR, you do not know the date of the test, nor the time, nor when the results would eventually come back ... And this is with private labs Referencia and Amadita.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
They actually paid 60 bucks, to the guy who gave them the paper. They say the good went to their homes to perform the test. It's a bit strange because you can get a regular PCR test for the same money.

The only problem in the DR with PCR teste here versus other countries is that they take way too long to give you an appointment and way too long to give you results back. If these people faced missing their flights and trips, I can see how they decided to go for this option...

In Europe, schedule an exact date/time appointment (unless with symptomps, the for-travel PCR may require few days advanced planning), but you get the results same day you take your test or the next day at the latest. In the DR, you do not know the date of the test, nor the time, nor when the results would eventually come back ... And this is with private labs Referencia and Amadita.

You have me worried now..... I need to travel sometime soon.

SIL and her daughter were travelling last month.
D-3, phoned clinic in POP.
D-2, went for test.
D-1, picked up results.
D-day, travelled to SD and flew out.

Am I being silly thinking it will be that easy ?

Feb 7, 2007
You have me worried now..... I need to travel sometime soon.

SIL and her daughter were travelling last month.
D-3, phoned clinic in POP.
D-2, went for test.
D-1, picked up results.
D-day, travelled to SD and flew out.

Am I being silly thinking it will be that easy ?
Which clinic? Was it for PCR test or Antigen test ?

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I asked the other day at the free clinic in RSJ....
results in 3 days
but
go to Nagua......same day results

janlindy

Mar 8, 2011
I flew in February-went to nagua no appointment brought my flight info, results within 24 hrs. Good to go.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
These people obviously did not contact (that guy who posted about the people he new traveling with false tests).
Cause these people are cold busted.
Flying dirty ‼️
Cuna-19 anyone💉
Sounds like Amateur Night at the Apollo.
If you are going to beat the system you'd
better have someone on your team who is
familiar with how the system work$ :cool:

Though I have hard time understanding why
someone would pay that much for a fake one
if it cost less for a real one?

Reactions: mountainannie

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003

I got PCR test here in JD exactly like you described for Europe. I paid $60. Test was in my email exactly when they said it would be.

SCristo

So it goes
Aug 10, 2020
Bronx NY
Galmedical International
Servicios Medicos
809 526 2044. 809 526 1616

About 4 short blocks from the Hemingway complex in Juan Dolio. Half block from Nancy Cafe.
I think they open at 8. Open seven days a week.
Yes. Same place i used. Next to Giulias. Same day result.

Status
Not open for further replies.