43 year old man kills his 16 year old girlfriend

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Let's leave the whole "Lolita" thing out of this discussion.

The theme of the book bears no resemblance to the types of relationships being discussed.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
My post has nothing to do with "Pedophilia" , it is referring to the FACT, that women here in the DR will never organize to put an end to being the "Property" of Dominican men!

Many men here still introduce their wives ad "Mi Mujer"!!!!

Do you live here????

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

No, and you haven't lived in the US for the last three decades, yet you feel supremely qualified to comment on current affairs and all things American at all times.

For someone who's been there so long, you really have a talent for ultimately missing the point. I don't care if Danilo gets down like that, YOU KNOW BETTER and should act accordingly. I imagine you wouldn't be throwing your middle-school age-daughter at some dude, and you shouldn't accept the behavior of those who do, regardless of what your home address is.

But you already know this.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
He's apparently a paraplegic, and confined to a wheelchair. He said he killed her because she was making fun of his disability.
wonder who's going to take care of him inside the walls???do they feed you???:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
don't count on it. they are more likely to congratulate him on bagging a hot teen while being crippled.

and after that slapping him because he is an idiot.. You are a cripple old man and actually bagging a hot teen and you kill here and end up in jail? Smart guy!

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
I am not much interested in US culture and the numerous killings going on there.
This is a forum about the Dominican Republic.

donP

Your observation is correct.

What is the portion of dr1 posters who hail from usa? I'll bet greater than 51%. It isn't necessarily wrong to put things in perspective from your home country/culture. What's wrong with referring to what you know? Nothing. There is nothing special about being Dominican or residing in the dr. Outsiders have a valid perspective. Often a helpful one.

People go nuts on the injustice which prevails in dr. I don't recall any stories about dominicans killin their daughters for bringing dishonor to the family.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Your observation is correct.

What is the portion of dr1 posters who hail from usa? I'll bet greater than 51%. It isn't necessarily wrong to put things in perspective from your home country/culture. What's wrong with referring to what you know? Nothing. There is nothing special about being Dominican or residing in the dr. Outsiders have a valid perspective. Often a helpful one.

People go nuts on the injustice which prevails in dr. I don't recall any stories about dominicans killin their daughters for bringing dishonor to the family.

The REASON IS,....."DR1.com" is a site created for exchange of questions,answers, observations, and general information about the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, and NOT other countries.

THOSE are clearly pointed out on the forum.

You might like it there better?????????????????

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Last edited by a moderator:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
lately there has been too many of those cases to count. i don't think the government has any plan to stop violence against women. victims are from all ages, circumstances and social classes. from 80 year old woman who was was regularly beaten up and raped, then eventually murdered by her own son El Caribe ? Hallan muerta anciana de 80 a?os en Villa Consuelo; presumen hijo la mat? to a young lawyer who was raped by few men, shot dead and dumped in a sewage Hallan cad?ver de abogada con 4 disparos, y fue violada - listindiario.com

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yet who would have thought the young girl to have had so much blood in her.